DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

WIP Arkay's Garden

Witty

Looking better every time Witty!   :blush:

Can I give you some screenshot hints?  So you don't have to toggle the clipping to try and get them.  First, use the console code TM to turn off the menus, this will give you a clean picture with no status bars.  Then, put yourself in 3rd person view, open the console again and type TFC

This will toggle the camera free of the player and allow you to fly around for your shots wherever you like and get some beautiful panoramic shots.  Just make sure you're in 3rd person when you use it or it doesn't seem to work quite right.  

Typing the codes in the console as is turns them on and off, just like TGM and TCL.  Keep up the good work!

You could also improve FPS slightly by making the garden an interior that behaves like an exterior. That way you get the sky and weather, but you lose the unnecessary landscape that you can't see anyway. Just an idea. It has some problems though because it would be just like the cites in vanilla Oblivion. If you made the walls high enough though, people wouldn't be tempted to climb them or jump over them.

A garden maze is a really good idea. I like it. I might try doing it myself, in my own way, for the Spire.

Do you have any more screenshots for us yet? The most recent one that you linked to isn't working for me for some reason. Have you considered using photobucket instead?

I dont have any other screenshots at the moment. The maze thing is a good idea, I just found that with numerous bushes it looked messy (im sure there is a better word to use).  I didnt really allow myself enough flat landscape to begin with so I decided to work with what was in front of me.

I have decided to extend the garden west and will send on a few screenshots later today.

A goblet of fire  maze would look pretty cool with your tower! http://harrypotter.w...ze_0026_330.jpg

You should definitely go for the maze thing!

Witty

Hi everyone

Does anyone fancy helping me with my quest scripting? I think its pretty simple for experienced quest designers.

The quest involves speaking with a lady whos husband has gone missing. she asks if you mind looking for him, you have 2 options yes or no. if you say no you can reconsider and say yes at a later time. thats as far as I can go. for the next stage, i would like the player to enter a cave just north of where you speak to the lady. as you enter, you find the body of her husband. you are told that her husband is dead and you should tell her immediately. you tell her, she gets upset and thanks you, quest over.

not a great quest but something to go along with the eyecandy.

if anyones interested i will send on the esp. you need SI and the garden is situated just north of black rock cavern, compat. with chorrol hinterland.

i am in work for the next 10 hours so will not be able to send it immediately.

thanks all