DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The decision about Sutch

DaMage

Okay as alot of you know i started building a Sutch Mod earlier this year. After many months work i almost finished all the exteriors, and bean building the interiors. The interiors were so boring that it put me off working on the mod. Now i have other mods and stuff that im working on, i have to make a decision on Sutch.

Im thinking that i might hand it over to someone else for them to continue on it, with me just helping instead, i even have someone who want to take it over. He has followed my mod since its begining, but im not sure whether or ot to hand it oer yet. The member's name is Durza over at the official forums. He's already working on OTEP, and im not sure whether he will give my mod enough attention. He has got that much modding experiance as far as ive seen so....

I am looking for someone to take over, once i clean up the mod a bit. Theres a ton of work to be done still. Most interiors, all the NPCs still need to be done.

so...any takers?

You know, rather than just handing it over to someone else, you could take Durza on as a builder and work on it together.  I can't imagine you handing off all the work you've done on Sutch to this point.  I know our mods have been sucking up your time.   :bagged:

Get yourself a team and keep an eye on things.  I think you'd feel better about it that way.  :blush:

I'd like to suggest that the Tavern Tales writers each take a piece of this mod, being as our work is set in Sutch County.  But does any of us have any time?  :rofl:

I wish I could build.   :blush:   However, You know when you get to the point where you need story, dialogue and whatever else written, I'm your gal Mage.   :)   I can offer that at least!