DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Origin of mages guild compatability issue?

nanno

i downloaded the mod"origin of the mages guild'

but when i activate it and start the game, it crashes at the part where it says "betasof...t....'  and thats it  :)  

i think one mod that might interfere with it, which is mannimacrocomplete (it adds a necromancer questline, that you can take instead of the normal one)

i looked if they said anything on both pages, but couldnt find anything   :rofl:  :blush:

This is unclear "it crashes at the part where it says "betasof...t....'  and thats it "

But head over to Assult Knights... http://akros.titans-server.net/forums

GIskgards Mod's are be supported there. Make sure you read all the documentation... Also, If you have the latest version of that MOD you will need to d/l the cyrodiil resource pack... It is on nexus... Search for it.. I do not know the link off hand. AND make sure you read the document included in the MOD's... They are very thorough...

Euther

Origin of the Mages Guild V6 Final For Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion.

Required = 1.2 Patch for Oblivion

Required = The Shivering Isles (may work with out it, untested)

Required = Cyrodiil Upgrade Resource Pack v1.4.7 or newer.

Need a few other things too.... :bagged:

• 3 weeks later...