DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Darnified UI / OBMM issue. Edit: Problem Solved!

WhoGuru

Okay, so I downloaded the OMOD for Darnified UI, installed it in OBMM and it installs, the icon turns happily blue and then it gives me an error: C# Script Failed to Compile.

The mod is active in game, but screwy and none of the menus work and text size is huge. I saw on Darn's site there should have been an installation dialogue, there wasn't. The site says if I receive the error I need an updated version of OBMM, v1.1.12 or better. I am currently using v1.1.5.0 so, if I download the latest version of OBMM, will it overwrite the older one? Or do I need to remove it first? Sorry, idiot questions here but I don't want to kill my game because I was too self conscious to ask the stupid questions.  aa_tongue.gif

Edit: Okay, found an update for OBMM. It says 1.1.x to 1.1.12 update patch, yet when I downloaded it, the properties say it's actually the same version I'm currently using: v1.1.5.0 What's up with that? I'm very confused and could use some help here. Thanks.   :poke:

Edit Edit:  Got it solved.  Even though the update says it's a lower version, it's not, it's just badly labeled.  LOL  Copying over the old files with the new updated OBMM to the proper version.  Thanks anyway!