DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Where are your favorite locales?

WhoGuru

What are your favorite spots to take a break? Check out the view? Capture those perfect screens?

ScreenShot262.jpg

Does Cyrodiil hold your favorite locations? Or is Shivering Isles more your style? Perhaps it's somewhere else entirely! Tell us where those choice spots are that give you so much pleasure.

ScreenShot6-4.jpg

Your favorite fishing hole, ruined city or waterfall vista. Post screens if you have them handy and let us see for ourselves!

ScreenShot261.jpg

I love those spots with great views and the steady sound of a waterfall, as you can see in the screens...which I also compulsively take whether anyone but me ever sees them or not!

ScreenShot259.jpg

ScreenShot10.jpg

400476-1230803292.jpg

400476-1231273068.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The waterfalls floored me the first time I stumbled on them. I like to just go in underneath  em and kick back imagining that I can smell the freshness and feel the cool air against my scales...Argonians love the wet you know. I`m beginning to think I`m half reptile in the RL,( there may be some who would agree). :pints:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a good topic, so I feel I should revive it a little.

This beautiful little lake/pond in the Colovian Highlands:

gallery_443_98_111290.jpg

My favourite inn in the game (Sofie stays there regularly; it's run by her cousin ;) ):

gallery_443_98_210661.jpg

And make of this what you will, but the Skingrad graveyard is IMHO quite nice (in a melancholy, lonesome kind of way):

gallery_443_98_64249.jpg