DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hey... New guy...

PsympleJester

Hello I just registered on the forums hearing this is the place to find Voice Actors...

(Omg wow I just noticed this.  :lmao: A smiley face riding Simba.... too cool.)

Anyway I am one of the crazy individuals who signed up to do a Total Conversion.

However we are especially unlucky as our Total Conversion has not fallen to pieces at the first hurdle.

(And yes it is ALOT of work...)

Anyway this is just an honest reason for why I joined the forums... (sorry it was an entirely selfish reason...)

So I havent explored the forums yet, I am just about to go on a wonder...

(If there is a place to post WIPz I will ask our story guy to register and set a thread up... He is the member of our team who can actually type, I am just a monkey who colours in (Textures) so dont judge my ability on my Ogre-like grammar spelling and general language choices...)

Anyway, just saying hi... :P

---

Oh I have rambled on about my modding more than me...

I am Max,

I obsess over things that I enjoy (currently doing the mod... Oh dear here I go again.) and tend to do really badly at the things that matter because of my preferance to doing thigns I enjoy...

Hobbies would be...

Skiing, drinking.. (yes booze) and driving? (not at the same time)...

Yes I am a very boring person... Hi! :woot:

--------

Edit...

Hahah yep deffinately a WIPz section but all for Oblivion mods.

Ahh well we shall just have to do without a WIPz thread and PM all the amazing voice actors instead! :bagged:

Hahaha oops I edited alot out of my post before posting it as I sounded like a Troll...

(Not a forums troll, a living under a bridge and having a vocabulary of 2 words type of troll.)

The TC is converting Fallout 3 into a WH40K Campaign.. (SP?)

Following the story of a initiate into the Black Templars (You)...

Then like all good stories the proverbial hits the fan...

(Meh I hope that doesnt count as swearing)

Anyway thanks for the advice Dark Rider I will have a look around. :huh:

Welcome Jester!   :huh:  Definitely post a Casting Call in the VA Project Forum. We're not picky.  :wave:  I'll actually be doing a voice for a FO3 mod at some point soon here and have done a little writing for one of Echo's as well.

Always happy to have a new modder on board!    bb_super.gif

Me too Relic...

Just a heads up. (I hate making promises and not folloiwing through or looking as though I am not.)

I have posted a complete final draft of the "Cashing Call" on our mod forums and am waiting for feed back and critisism before I post it in your VA Project Forums. :huh:

Sadly the job was trusted to me (Monkey who colours in) so it will probably reflect poorly on our mod and the abundance of talent we have working towards the same goal.

I'll actually be doing a voice for a FO3 mod at some point soon here and have done a little writing for one of Echo's as well.
Wait... wha?

:wave:  Wow. So much for the letters home you had me write eh?  I'll go crawl back to my writers hole then.   :huh: