DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Cliffworms' Relz for Oblivion and Morrowind

Cliffworms

This thread is a melting pot of my Oblivion and Morrowind releases, which I will update on a regular basis. Enjoy!

(For information about my flagship project, "Oblivifall", head here!

Oblivion Mods

Personal Guild Storage Chest V. 1.0 Last updated October 14th 2009

Download @ TES Alliance

Download @ TES Nexus

Download @ Planet Elder Scrolls

Every single containers in the guild halls are not "safe" and if you place your items in them, their content will vanish within a few days.

This mod adds a chest to each guild halls in which you can store your items without fearing of losing them. In other words, a "safe" chest that will not get its content erased or that NPCs will take items from.

Additional Details

Black Horse Courier Expanded V. 1.2 Last updated September 10th 2009

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

DOWNLOAD (PLANET ELDER SCROLLS)

Adds 35 new quest-related and non-quest-related Black Horse Courier articles that can be acquired by the player, in addition to the game's 25 articles.

Additional Details

Lore Dialogue 300 Updated V. 2.3 Last updated August 18th 2009

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

This mod is an update to Cleitanious' excellent 300 Lore Dialogue mod that was released two years ago.

Cleitanious' latest and original version brought 60+ new topics and 120+ lines of dialogue.

This updated version brings around 370 additional topics and much more dialog lines.

You can now talk to NPCs about their skills, the provinces of Tamriel, the guild they belong to, the different drinks sold in pubs, the creatures of Cyrodiil, asking an alchemist about every ingredient and their locations and many more topics.

Morrowind Style Enchanting and Spellmaking V. 1.1 Last updated June 3rd 2009

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

Allows you to use the Enchant Item or Spellmaking service with the appropriate Mages Guild members instead of using the enchanting and spellmaking altars at the Arcane University.

Smokey Chimneys V. 1.0 Last updated January 10th 2009

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

This simple mod adds smoke that comes out of every chimney in the game. Only chimneys that are “attached†to a lit fireplace produce smoke.

CONFLICTS/KNOWN ERRORS

- When you first enter a city, the smoke might now show. You have to enter inside a house and leave and the smoke will show. It’s an Oblivion bug I can’t work around. Skingrad is a good example of that.

- Smoke will not shop up in Open CIties and will conflict with Better Cities (You might see the smoke "floating in the sky". I will not make compatibility patches. Placing 195 smoke effects on the game chimneys is time consuming. If you want to do a patch yourself, you can do it as long as my name appears in the credits as the original author.

Shacks' Basements V. 1.0 Last updated November 5th 2008

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

This mod adds basements to 16 shacks in the game. These shacks had backdoors but no door to lead to a basement.So I added a door and created a basement for these 16 shacks. The basements represent the personality of the NPC living in the house. So some basements are dirty, abandoned or plain normal. Others are affected by some vanilla quests.

The shack you can buy in the Imperial City also has a basement now. It comes with the house, but you must buy the storage and decoration upgrades at Three Brothers Shop to fill it.

There are two versions of the plug-in. The basic version only adds the basements while the Radiant AI version adds basements AND changes the schedules of the NPCs who own the basements so that they visit it from time to time.

For more immersion, add Cellars of Cyrodiil by FlyingPieOfDeath, which adds cellars accessible from the outside to the mid-class and upper-class houses too! Now your thief and assassin doesn't have to get in by the front door anymore! :pints:

CONFLICTS/KNOWN ERRORS

- Will conflict with any mod that also adds basements to the shacks modified by this mod.

- The Radiant AI version will conflict with mods that affect the schedules and inventory of the following NPCs :

Valus Odiil, Chorrol

Astante, Brindle Home

Merildor, Brindle Home

Mivryna Arano, Cheydinhal Stables

Jiv Hiriel, Hackdirt

CREDITS

- Hel Borne for the Wolf Statue ressource.

Daggerfallesque Uriel Septim and Ocato V. 1.0 Last updated October 28th 2008

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

This mod changes the looks of Uriel Septim and High Chancellor Ocato to how they looked like back in Daggerfall. It bothered me that Uriel had long hair and that Ocato wasn't bald and didn't have a goatee. Now they look much better, in my opinion. Uriel Septim's eyes has changed to brown instead of blue.

CONFLICTS/KNOWN ERRORS

- Will conflict with any mod that changes the looks of Uriel Septim and Ocato.

- Because Ocato's goatee is an item equipped on him, it doesn't move when Ocato talks. This means that he will have part of his goatee in his mouth when talking. It's a problem that can't be corrected without using the "Conformulator" utility. I will patch it sometimes.

CREDITS

- Trigger190 for his "Bald Hairstyle" ressource.

- Joel Huenink (a.k.a madmole) for the "Goatee" ressource.

Better Letters V. 1.1 Last updated September 28th 2006

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

This plugin rewrites all of the letters included in the game.

Discover love triangles, information about the in-game quests, new recipes or simply read letters that the NPCs have in their homes.

Some are humouristic, others are serious while some have easter eggs from past Elder Scrolls game.

Basicly, you'll never see the same letter again!

County Names V. 1.1 Last updated December 21th 2006

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

This plugin adds the County name that you are visiting next to the Region itself. For example, the Great Forest region is covered by three counties : Skingrad, Chorrol and the Imperial City.

Therefore, it now shows as : "County Chorrol, The Great Forest", "County Skingrad, The Great Forest", "The Imperium County, The Great Forest".

This is useful to know in which territory you are!

Role-Playing Oblivion : New Beginnings V. 1.0 Last updated December 21th 2006

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

Role-Playing Oblivion : New Beginnings 1.0 is a plugin that allows you to start in 30 different locations when beginning a new game. You can start in every Fighter's Guild Halls, Mages' Guild Halls, the Arena Bloodworks, the chapels of the Nines and one tavern of each major city.

The Main Quest is disabled at the start, so you can go do some adventuring without having to worry about it. Near where you start, there's a letter that contains orders written by Baurus to a "Prisoner". Upon reading it, you will get the Amulet of Kings and automatically start the Main Quest.

There's another plugin included too that allows even more RPG Character Generation elements : Role-Playing Character 2.1

This plugin allows you to select five different backgrounds out of 186 that gives bonuses or maluses, depending on which you choose. Consider these perks or advantages/disadvantages. It also adds a lot, role-playing wise.

To view the full list of backgrounds, please see the included Background List file.

Risky Inn Beds V. 1.0 Last updated January 15th 2007

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

This plugin makes resting in low-class inns a risk. Each time you sleep, there's a 20% chance that you will catch a disease. It now makes it worthwhile to pay more for better rooms.

To know which beds are affected, think of it this way : Most inns that charge you 10 gold pieces will have bed that carry diseases. Also, beds that are not visually in good condition will also carry diseases.

Morrowind Mods

Morrowind Bandits Unlocked Last updated April 12th 2005

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

Morrowind Bandits Unlocked brings realism to the game by adding keys to each locked chests and doors in NPC's occupied caves, strongholds, deadric ruins and vampire lairs. You can find the keys in the owner's pockets or hidden somewhere around the room. Use your logic to find them! The main goal of this plugin is to add the opportunity for non-thief and non-magic characters to get the treasures behind those tightly locked doors or in those heavy locked chests, assuming you find the key!

Morrowind Cities Unlocked Last updated March 25th 2005

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

Morrowind Cities Unlocked brings realism to the game by adding keys to each locked chests and doors in Morrowind's Cities. You can find the keys in the owner's pockets, in his house, hidden somewhere or in a chest. Use your logic to find them! The main goal of this plugin is to add the opportunity for non-thief and non-magic characters to get the treasures behind those tightly locked doors or in those heavy locked chests, assuming you find the key!

There are over 420 keys!

Role-Playing Classes : Stealth Pack Last updated March 21th 2005

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

Role-Playing Classes, Stealth Pack. allows your character to perform multiple actions related to stealth characters :

-Beg people for money

-Perform shows in multiple inns across Vvardenfell. Juggle, dance, sing, play the lute or drums, tell jokes and do magic shows!

-Play 5 different gambling games with gamblers. Alcool drinking games, Sheogorath's Dice of Madness, Talos' Cards of Oblivion, Shell's the Game and Nine-Holes.

-Enter houses using their windows (Nordic windows only.)

-Sell your stolen goods in seven smuggling bases placed at keypoints on Vvardenfell

-Train your stealth skills in two new training centers. This includes combat, sneak and security skills.

Please note that this is still considered a beta. Beta-testers and myself have tested this plugin a lot, but there may still be bugs so use it at YOUR OWN RISK.

Blighted Kwama Workers At Mine Entrance Last updated August 2nd 2005

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

This plugin replaces the ordinary Kwama Workers at the entrance of Blighted Egg Mines with Blighted Ones. That way you will know if the mine is blighted before getting inside. It's just a plugin I first made for myself and then decided to release to the public.

Role-Playing Jobs : Seyda Neen Beta Last updated August 7th 2005

Role-Playing Jobs : Seyda Neen Demo Last updated August 7th 2005

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

The whole concept of Role-Playing Jobs is to allow the player to make money the honest way: getting a job and working in that job.

This is a demo version of what I had planned. The demo only allows you to work in six different jobs, while the full plugin was supposed to allow you to work in 49 jobs. 25 of those jobs are part of 4 careers.

Go speak with Hezzie-The-Job-Finder in the Job Finding Centre, close to the lighthouse in Seyda Neen. In her office, you will find books about the upcoming careers and jobs and also a very useful leaflet describing the jobs available in Seyda Neen.

Click on the new topics that Hezzie brings up and she will tell you what positions are available (If you didn't read the leaflet yet)

Morrowind Style Enchanting V. 1.0

DOWNLOAD (TES ALLIANCE)

DOWNLOAD (TES NEXUS)

This mod was requested by TarousTheSlayer in the official forums.

It adds the Item Enchanting service to the following enchanters found in the Mages Guild halls :

Marc Gulitte : Anvil

Ita Rienus : Bravil

Volanaro : Bruma

Uurwen : Cheydinhal

Contumeliorus Florius : Chorrol

Agata : Leyawiin

Vigge the Cautious : Skingrad

And also adds Spellmaking service to the following spell sellers found in the Mages Guild Halls :

Thaurron : Anvil

Delphine Jend : Bravil

Jskar : Bruma

Trayvond The Redguard : Cheydinhal

Athragar : Chorrol

Sdrassa : Leyawiin

Sulinus Vassinus : Skingrad

There are two versions of this mod.

The first makes the enchanters and spell sellers offer their services to the public. No need to join the Mages Guild to use it.

The second one requires you to be a Mages Guild member of rank Apprentice or higher to use both services.

CONFLICTS/KNOWN ERRORS

- Don't use both mods at the same time.

Version Changes

V1.1: Added the Spellmaking service to spell selling NPCs.

V1.0 : Initial release.

New update!

You can now use the Spellmaking service by asking the following NPCs :

Thaurron : Anvil

Delphine Jend : Bravil

Jskar : Bruma

Trayvond The Redguard : Cheydinhal

Athragar : Chorrol

Sdrassa : Leyawiin

Sulinus Vassinus : Skingrad

To upgrade :

If you are upgrading to the new version :

1- Remove the ESP file you currently have installed

2- Load your current game and save it.

3- Activate the new version's file

4- Load your current game and save again.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lore Dialogue 300 Updated has been... "updated" to version 2.1

For those of you having the original or 2.0 version, please do the following to update :

1. Delete 300_Lore_Dialogue.esp

2. Load Oblivion and save your game

3. Activate 300_Lore_Dialogue_Updated

This method should get rid of every topics and subtopics showing up at once on any NPC, whatever the condition is required.

Here are the details of the update :

Changes/Additions

- Changed the class requirements for the spells associated to the magic schools. Only a class that has the associated magic school as a major skill will talk to you about it. Pilgrims have also been removed from those topics.

- Added disposition requirements for most topics. A NPC will refuse to reveal information if he/she has a Disposition of 29 or less with the player.

- Changed the filename from “300_Lore_Dialogue” to “300_Lore_Dialogue_Updated” .

Bugfixes

- Fixed one of the ingredients listing not showing up.

- Fixed typos on several ingredient topics.

- Found out how to avoid the bug that caused all topics and sub-topics to show up at once.

• 1 month later...

The list has been reformated to the right html format and links to TES Alliance downloads have been added.

As for mod updates, Lore Dialogue has been updated to version 2.2 :

Changes/Additions

- Endless thanks to Vacuity, who proofread every single dialog line and providing me with the necessary typos to fix.

Bugfixes

- Fixed the problem where an NPC with a Strength of 50 or more could refuse talking about security if disposition was too low.

Oh the new Enchanting one is an insta-download! � :rofl: �I never pass up the chance to have more Morrowind in my game. Nice job Cliff! and thanks to Tarous for the idea!

Indeed, these are simple yet substantial mods plugins, plugins which should have existed within the very original game. Thanks!

Some great looking mods you have there XD

Thanks!

Oh and I'll take that beer. :pints:

Indeed, these are simple yet substantial mods plugins, plugins which should have existed within the very original game. Thanks!

Yes, most of my mods improve areas of the game instead of adding new contents. That's what I prefer to do. :smug:

• 3 weeks later...

Lore Dialogue 300 has been updated to version 2.3!

I've been through every topic to see what was needed to be modified. Enjoy the new changes!

Changes/Additions

- Every topic that required an NPC to have a specific skill will now require the NPC to have 75 or higher in that skill, instead of 50. As such, many NPCs will have their number of topics shortened.

- Armor Repair and Weapon Repair topics are now available to NPCs of 75 or higher in Armorer

- Bandits topic is available to guards who are not Imperial

- Dwemer Ruins topic is now available to the Savant

- The Varieties of Daedra topic is now available to the Witchhunter, Conjurer and to NPCs having Conjuration of 75 or higher.

- Varieties of Daedra is no longer available to the Savant.

- Varieties of Daedra can be talked about with Martin when you learn of his past.

- Empire topic has been changed to "The Empire" and is also available to the Imperial citizens.

- The Mages Guild topic is now available to members of the Mages Guild.

- The spell topics require the NPC to have 75 or higher in the appropriate school of magic or to be a member of the Mages Guild and have 50 in that school.

- Undead Creatures topic is now available to NPCs having Conjuration of 75 or higher.

- Pilgrims no longer talk about Fundamental Attributes

- The Nine Divines Topic is now available to pilgrims.

- Imperial Law topic is only available to guards or the Savant.

- Potions topic has been removed for the Traders.

- Cammona Tong topic is now only available to Cheydinhal's savants.

- Asking about the Thieves Guild rules requires you to be a member of the Guild.

- Members of the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood will only offer their thievery/assassination advices if you are part of the Guild.

- Asking for advices requires a disposition of 40 or higher instead of 30.

- Asking for secrets requires a disposition of 45 or higher instead of 30.

- Several unique NPCs have got their number of topics reduced or completely removed: Lucien Lachance, M'aiq the Liar, The Stranger, Gray Fox, Corvus Umbranox, Martin, Jauffre, Ocato and the 8 City Counts.

At the risk of being called self-centered :cookie4u: There was a minor inconsistency (or should I say bug :cookie4u: ) between Lore Dialogue 300 and VOILA. Every non-Imperial member of Imperial Legion have the topic 'Imperial' and would talk: "I am proud to be an Imperial".

My guess is the intended topic was 'Imperial Legion' and not 'Imperial'. I also noticed that the Nord member of Imperial Legion also have the topic 'Nord' and therefore he would claim to be both Imperial and Nord... :question:

• 3 weeks later...

Download @ TES Alliance

Download @ TES Nexus

Latest Version :1.2

Additions/Changes

- Added compatibility for Open Cities. Bulletin boards will show up in the cities, except for the Leyawiin Reborn add-on, where the bulletin board is actually under the ground.

- The "Assassination!" article will be unlocked only if Uriel Septim dies. This is done for users of alternate start mods that make them start before the events of Oblivion.

- "Official Declaration" and the post-main quest articles have been added to every taverns of Cyrodiil.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed some quest-related articles showing up (Or not at all) in the gameworld without having the quest completed.

- Fixed some minor collision issues with the broadsheet meshes.

Recommended :

OBSE Elys Universal Silent Voice

Oblivion Script Extender

Those two files above are recommended if you want the dialogue to stay on the screen for more than a second.

CREDITS

Before starting with the in-depth information about the mod, I will start with the credits. The people listed have greatly contributed for this mod and it is because of their contributions that the mod sees the light!

Thank very much guys. You rock!

Journalists

Cirosan a.k.a High Chancellor Ocato

WhoGuru a.k.a Redara Alleius

Rowan a.k.a Dursa Vreylanbin

Helpers

Frodo67 for the proofreading

PacificMorrowind for proofreading

Arthmoor for bugfinding

StarX for showing me how to fix those evil texture issues.

Betatesters

WhoGuru

PacificMorrowind

Shikimaru_1

Finally...

Ulys for his Universal Silent Voice plugin, without which I'd have a lot of trouble getting silent voices in my mods.

The OBSE team for continuously pushing the limits of Oblivion's scripting engine.

The community for the support.

Bethesda for the CS and the Black Horse Courier.

DESCRIPTION

I always thought that the Black Horse Courier concept was pretty cool but that it didn't delivered enough.

First, it's bugged. Most quest-related vanilla articles are unlocked from the start of the game and are not distributed amongst the game world.

Second, the quest-related articles cover only 1 Dark Brotherhood quest, 4 Thieves Guild quests, 2 Daedra Lord quests and 2 or 3 misc quests.

Third, the Black Horse Courier Khajiiti don't have a purpose. They sit in their office all day long, yet you can't ask them for the latest articles.

Black Horse Courier Expanded adds 35 new articles, written by members of the community and me. Most articles are quest-related and can be read/obtained upon the associated quest's completion. Combined with the original articles, you get 55 Black Horse Courier broadsheets to find and read.

Some quests have different outcomes, so do the articles. If you botch a Dark Brotherhood quest, the BHC article you'll read the next day will focus on your bloodthirsty actions. On the other hand, if you perform the quest as requested, the BHC article will not have the same details. It also applies to other questlines other than the Dark Brotherhood.

Since the Black Horse Courier is funded by the Empire, note that some articles might not be written from a neutral point of view. Lies and propaganda from the Empire may be found within the lines written by the Black Horse Courier. Praise the Nines! Praise the Empire!

You can obtain the new articles the following ways:

- Speaking to the couriers on horse (In the wilderness)

- Speaking to the couriers in the Imperial City (Tertius Favoius, Vlanarus Kvinchal, Cicero Verus, Pennus Mallius)

- Speaking about "Articles" to the Khajiiti in the Black Horse Courier offices

- Stealing them from the Black Horse Courier Offices' basement

- Finding them in home/buildings/guilds

- Finding them nailed on bulletin boards in every city

Also :

The basement of the Black Horse Courier offices has been changed. It now contains bookshelves filled with the unlockable articles.

Every old and new Black Horse Courier articles have been retextured so you can read the article's title on the broadsheet.

The original articles have been slightly modified and have been distributed amongst the gameworld as well.

Have fun reading/hunting the new articles!

Screenshots

Ask an employee about articles

Get the new articles from the couriers

What article should I read?

Article example

Edited by Cliffworms

Black Horse Courier Expanded has been updated to version 1.2. :D

Additions/Changes

- Added compatibility for Open Cities. Bulletin boards will show up in the cities, except for the Leyawiin Reborn add-on, where the bulletin board is actually under the ground.

- The "Assassination!" article will be unlocked only if Uriel Septim dies. This is done for users of alternate start mods that make them start before the events of Oblivion.

- "Official Declaration" and the post-main quest articles have been added to every taverns of Cyrodiil.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed some quest-related articles showing up (Or not at all) in the gameworld without having the quest completed.

- Fixed some minor collision issues with the broadsheet meshes.

• 1 month later...

Cliff's Personal Guild Storage Chest

From the readme:

Name: Cliff's Personal Guild Storage Chest

Version: 1.0

Date: 2009-10-13

Category: Guilds and Factions, Miscellaneous

Author: Cliffworms

Source:

=================

Requirements:

=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

=================

Description:

=================

Every single containers in the guild halls are not "safe" and if you place your items in them, their content will vanish within a few days.

This mod adds a chest to each guild halls in which you can store your items without fearing of losing them. In other words, a "safe" chest that will not get its content erased or that NPCs will take items from.

=================

Details:

=================

Look for an exquisite looking chest labeled "Storage Chest". They are located in the living areas of each guild halls of every guild, except the Thieves Guild since the grandmaster already has his own "safe" storage containers.

=================

Installation

=================

1. Extract this archive to Oblivion\Data

folder.

2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the Cliff_PersonalGuildStorageChest.esp file.

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).

2. Delete Cliff_PersonalGuildStorageChest.esp along with the readme file.

=================

Incompatibility:

=================

None. This mod does not change actual content.

=================

Known Issues:

=================

None

=================

History:

=================

2009-10-13-Version 1.0: Initial Release

=================

=================

By PM on the Nexus, TES Alliance or Bethesda's Official Forums.

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.

=================

Tools Used:

=================

The Elderscrolls Construction Set.

Insanity's ReadMe Generator.

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

You may use this as you wish but you must credit me for my work.

Feel free to host it anywhere, as long as my name is there as original author.

This file may not be used for money purposes, such as being featured in CDs provided by magazines.

Download @ TES Alliance

Download @ TES Nexus

Enjoy!