DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Your theme song

Cliffworms

I just saw a similar thread on BGSF and I thought it would be interesting to port it here.

What would be your theme song? What is the tune that would most likely play when enter a room/house/place?

Me, Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

Describes me perfectly! (And I'd love to have smoke at the entrance of the said room... and I'd kick the door open.  aa_biggrin.gif  )This is what would happen though

Most of the time I think this is my theme song.  :rofl:  

Although, depending on the day I'm having, I sometimes have "I can't Decide" by the Scissor Sisters running through my head. LOL Look it up on youtube. I can't link it, has one word that busts the rating rule.   :lmao:  Just the one though!

Go have a listen, you'll love it and find yourself singing it the next time someone irritates you.   :)

Hehe, hmm...

for obvious reasons, though some not so obvious ones as well.

And there's usually something by the Super Furry Animals that applies to me on any given day, lyrically speaking:

"Don't worry me, or hurry me, just blow me far away to the northern lights" -(er, no scandalous content implied there, take it in innocence  aa_biggrin.gif ) - "Northern Lights"

"Clarity just confuses me"- "Demons"

"Wouldn't you like to know what the paper doesn't show? What the TV doesn't say? What my hamster ate today? "- "God! Show me magic!"

Or maybe it's almost two minutes into "Slow Life", when an awesomely scroungey harmonica slides in the door to dirty up the homogenized electronica circus of the intro, and the song turns from a hipster's cynical  protest to a hymn that celebrates whatever you're brave enough to imagine?

No links- too much swearing.

:lmao: