DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Just want to say hello.

donnato

Hello folks. I am, of course, donnato. I`ve been moving through the Oblivion world for...maybe a year or so now. I have come to have difficulty referring to the Elder scrolls series as  a game. There`s just too much to it. I feel that it`s more of an interactive adventure, capable of sustaining  as high of a level of involvement as anyone needs. Only recently have I  joiined the Oblivion forums and have seen just how much content I`ve been missing. My goty edition of Morrowind came with the construction set disc. That was so totally confusing that I  put it aside as being too far above me. I now see that I`m not alone and there people willing to help and sites devoted to informing the brothers and sisters interested in adding content to their digital environments.  Thank you all, you will be hearing from me. :P

Welcome to the Alliance Donnato!   :P  You have indeed come to the right place to find the mentoring you need to mod! There are some wonderfully knowledgeable people around more than happy to answer questions as well as some brilliant tutorials in the Modding School.

Look forward to seeing you around!   :P

Welcome to the Alliance!  :P

This best advice I can lend a new modder is start small, and don't assume it's as complicated as you think it should be. Very often new modders make things MUCH harder than they should be, simply because they assume modding is overly technical. Peruse the modding school and post any questions you have in the Study Hall, we'll keep an eye out for you!  :P

Welcome to the Alliance!  :P This best advice I can lend a new modder is start small, and don't assume it's as complicated as you think it should be. Very often new modders make things MUCH harder than they should be, simply because they assume modding is overly technical. Peruse the modding school and post any questions you have in the Study Hall, we'll keep an eye out for you!  :P

quote for truth.

i enjoy seeing new faces. it lets me know oblivion isn't going to die anytime soon.

just keep in mind, you're making mods for YOU, everyone else is optional.if you like your work, then it is good. if someone else likes it, bonus.

i look forward to seeing you around with a WIPz thread in the future, and will lend any help you need.

Hail and welcome to the Alliance!

Feel free take modding classes in the subject you want to learn about, the doors are always opened.

You can also come over the Tavern to have drinks  :pints:  and talk about life in general.  :gather:

:pints: <------ It is apparently common to use these when welcoming someone. The equivalent to Bethesda's fishy sticks.

:pints:

What we have a Wicket Welcome policy and I don't know about it? How come nobody ever sticks memos under my rock.  aa_biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard Donnato. :pints:  It's always good to see a new face, and modding can be a whole LOT of fun. I look forward to seeing what your perspective on the game will be. Just be cautious you don't wind up spending your life hunched over your PC screaming when someone cracks a blind and lets in the blinding rays from that  infernal burning orb. (AAAaaah,  close it, close it)

And of course... :gather:

WT

:( <------ It is apparently common to use these when welcoming someone. The equivalent to Bethesda's fishy sticks.
What we have a Wicket Welcome policy and I don't know about it? How come nobody ever sticks memos under my rock.  aa_biggrin.gif Welcome aboard Donnato. :pints:  It's always good to see a new face, and modding can be a whole LOT of fun. I look forward to seeing what your perspective on the game will be. Just be cautious you don't wind up spending your life hunched over your PC screaming when someone cracks a blind and lets in the blinding rays from that  infernal burning orb. (AAAaaah,  close it, close it)And of course... :woot: WT
To late...I`m hooked...! :drool: