DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Factions

Vereta

Ooo goodness! Quite a few, though only a small percentage of them got play in the last couple TES games. Let me list!

Fighters Guild (MW and Ob)

Mages Guild (MW and Ob)

Thieves Guild (MW and Ob)

Dark Brotherhood (Ob)

Morag Tong (MW)

Knights of the Thorn (Ob)

The Imperial Legion (MW)

The Imperial Cult (MW)

The Ashlanders (MW)

House Redoran (MW)

House Telvanni (MW)

House Hlaalu (MW)

The Blades (MW and Ob)

Those are all the ones I can think of at the moment that you get to interact with in Morrowind and Oblivion. There are however dozens more, some only mentioned in game and others only in Lore. Here is a link to the Wiki pages on TES Factions.   :blush:  You'll find them all listed alphabetically there.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Factions

Daggerfall had dozens more than Morrowind / Oblivion. Each one of the Eight Divines had it's own guild, the vampire clans were guilds, and there were several knight orders:

Instead of typing them down, I just point towards this (be sure to check the subpages) :blush:.

Daggerfall had dozens more than Morrowind / Oblivion. Each one of the Eight Divines had it's own guild, the vampire clans were guilds, and there were several knight orders:Instead of typing them down, I just point towards this (be sure to check the subpages) :lmao:.

I've always wanted to play as the vampires in the elder scrolls. I seem to have awfully bad luck of catching the disease. I've had it once in all my time in Oblivion and never in Morrowind... which makes me confused beyond belief and wondering where to go. Ah well...

I really wished they'd also "finished" Morrowind as planned, y'know with the entire province and all the great houses playable.

But at least that's what Tamriel Rebuilt is for!  :blush:

Daggerfall had dozens more than Morrowind / Oblivion. Each one of the Eight Divines had it's own guild, the vampire clans were guilds, and there were several knight orders:Instead of typing them down, I just point towards this (be sure to check the subpages) :coolup:.
I've always wanted to play as the vampires in the elder scrolls. I seem to have awfully bad luck of catching the disease. I've had it once in all my time in Oblivion and never in Morrowind... which makes me confused beyond belief and wondering where to go. Ah well...I really wished they'd also "finished" Morrowind as planned, y'know with the entire province and all the great houses playable.But at least that's what Tamriel Rebuilt is for!  :D

Go to Lipsand Tarn, north of Chorrol. You WILL get the disease there. :wicket:

Daggerfall had dozens more than Morrowind / Oblivion. Each one of the Eight Divines had it's own guild, the vampire clans were guilds, and there were several knight orders:Instead of typing them down, I just point towards this (be sure to check the subpages) :wicket:.

Wow, Nine vampire bloodlines! Downgraded to what, three? for Morrowind and then done away with altogether in Oblivion.   :D  I sometimes wonder what the devs were thinking. LOL I'm going to have to hunt up a copy of Daggerfall it seems! Thanks bg!

Daggerfall had dozens more than Morrowind / Oblivion. Each one of the Eight Divines had it's own guild, the vampire clans were guilds, and there were several knight orders:Instead of typing them down, I just point towards this (be sure to check the subpages) :wicket:.
Wow, Nine vampire bloodlines! Downgraded to what, three? for Morrowind and then done away with altogether in Oblivion.   :D  I sometimes wonder what the devs were thinking. LOL I'm going to have to hunt up a copy of Daggerfall it seems! Thanks bg!

I'll probably buy a copy within a month of my card arriving!   aa_biggrin.gif
Can't wait for the biggest map of any rpg (who cares if its mostly random!)

Keep in mind, even with patches, Daggerfall was a horribly unstable game...... My personal favorit erro? "Daggerfall has encountered a problem, You must reinstall the game to fix."....... Yep, you will grow quite weary of that one. If you can get the original box set, with the realy paper manual, and the map, it is way cool though, and still a fun game.

Also, bear in mind, it is old.... and therefore, wants DOS, so, some manner of emulation is going to be in order as well. Although, I think I had it running under XP.... been a while though.  aa_biggrin.gif

Keep in mind, even with patches, Daggerfall was a horribly unstable game...... My personal favorit erro? "Daggerfall has encountered a problem, You must reinstall the game to fix."....... Yep, you will grow quite weary of that one. If you can get the original box set, with the realy paper manual, and the map, it is way cool though, and still a fun game. Also, bear in mind, it is old.... and therefore, wants DOS, so, some manner of emulation is going to be in order as well. Although, I think I had it running under XP.... been a while though.  aa_biggrin.gif

My  hubby has gotten more aged games to run on this pc he says Daggerfall wont be a problem. Even have Arena on here to play with as well.   :D

Keep in mind, even with patches, Daggerfall was a horribly unstable game...... My personal favorit erro? "Daggerfall has encountered a problem, You must reinstall the game to fix."....... Yep, you will grow quite weary of that one. If you can get the original box set, with the realy paper manual, and the map, it is way cool though, and still a fun game. Also, bear in mind, it is old.... and therefore, wants DOS, so, some manner of emulation is going to be in order as well. Although, I think I had it running under XP.... been a while though.  aa_biggrin.gif
My  hubby has gotten more aged games to run on this pc he says Daggerfall wont be a problem. Even have Arena on here to play with as well.   :pints:

HeyYou: Sounds like an awesome error!  :poke:

WhoGuru: Do you mean he got it working without DOSBox?   :lmao:

• 3 weeks later...

There's 2 others (I don't know if you can really count them as factions)The Arena(OB) and the order of the white stallion(OB).

The Arena, is indeed a type of faction, but only for money, unlike the other guilds which do (while also earning money) develop the skills of their members or with some sort of Goal that they wish to achieve. The Knights of the White Stallion are very indeed a faction, but unfortunately they only play a very minor part in Oblivion.  :D But at least we have mods like this to fix the gaps Bethesda left.  :pints: