DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

I'm looking for your characters' names for a project!

Cliffworms

I am working on a project right now that, amongst many things, enhances the looks of Cyrodiil's cathedrals.

I also want to add names and epitaphs to the bodies found in the numerous chapel undercroft areas. And now, I thought it would be cool to have them named after characters that you, Oblivion players, use.

I am looking only for dead characters who were famous for their heroic deeds, their standing or simply had an important role to play in the appropriate city they've been buried in.

Because, afterall, you wouldn't find bandits and criminals having their private tombs inside a chapel's undercroft!

If you are interested, submit me here your character's information like this :

Name :

Famous for :

City in which you want the character buried :

Date of Birth and Death :

Brief epitaph (Optional)

Please know that I accept only characters with Lore-Friendly names, and also characters whose heroic deeds are not associated with any of Oblivion's quests.

Finally, here are some screenshots of my interior work with the chapels. Enjoy!

As for the project's name.... it will be unveiled soon. Stay tuned!  aa_biggrin.gif

Oblivifall1.png

Oblivifall2.png

Oblivifall3.png

Oblivifall4.png

Oblivifall5.png

Oblivifall6.png

Oblivifall8.png

Oblivifall10.png

Oblivifall9.png

• 1 month later...