DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Billy Mays - The Death of a Television Icon

Vereta

Billy Mays was about to film a bunch of commercials for Taco Bell -- this according to a radio host who talked to the pitchman a few hours before he died.

Todd "MJ" Schnitt from 93.3 WFLZ in Tampa was interviewing Billy's "Pitchmen" co-star Anthony Sullivan this afternoon, when Todd eerily admitted to speaking with Billy on the phone late last night.

During the call, Todd said Billy had just signed a deal with Taco Bell for a series of infomercial-style adverts that were going to be filmed in August.

Todd also said Billy told him he "hit his head on the overhead luggage compartment" when the US Airways airplane blew its front tires while landing in Tampa yesterday.

An interview between Anthony Sullivan and TMZ's 'MJ.' <-- Link.

--

It's unconfirmed of what cause his death, but I've got to say I was almost brought to tears listening to that interview. I know how it feels to loose someone and I'm sure some of you guys do to. It's absolutely horrible. I feel really bad right now with the goings on in the world and at my house. Hopefully everything get's back to normal soon. I used to see him on TV all the time and I even used to watch his new show, Pitchmen. I feel like the world just lost another one of it's great people.

R.I.P. Billy Mays, an icon in many ways.

I was shocked when I heard this this afteroon as well. Can't quite believe there wont be anymore cheesy 4am Billy Mays info-adds to watch anymore!   :wicket:  He always cracks me up. So sad. We still have a bucket of Oxy Clean in the bathroom. LOL May he rest in peace in that big pitchman heaven in the sky!

Although I fear Chuck Norris may be next to feel the reaper..   :AK47: + :pints: =  bb_dead.gif

I believe Chuck Norris will bring death to the reaper before the opposite happens.

I do not know who Billy Mays is, but from the pictures, it seems like he was the person advertising Kaboom. (From which a very funny Team Fortress 2 parody has been made)

It's been a bad week for celebs.

If deaths have proven anything, the guys that you expect, based on physical concidtion, to live forever, die before people like me, whom are out of shape lol.

How old is Norris anyway?

They used to joke abotu Billy Mays on G4 Tech TV sometimes.

How old is Norris anyway?
Well, good ol' Chuck is actually 69 now... much older than I thought.  :D

69? What is this?!?

I can't believe they still run "Walker Texas Ranger" on T.V. alot....

Nostalgia....

But yeah, all the celebreties dying...
Did you know that all those documentaries are actually beginning to be made for people expected to die soon?
That's how Michael Jackson's came out so fast.
They already started 2 on Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears.

(I only know this from here-say of my female classmates)

Crazy stuff man.