DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] A Ledge Set (Look ma - I finished one!!!)

grond

While I was building my ridiculous version of Sutch for the Tavern Mod, I realized that the Bruma Ledge pieces were stark and white against the red stone of the Castle meshes. So yesterday on a whim I opened NifSkope and tried my hand at changing the color - and it worked. :pints: So I did them all!

A Ledge Set, by grond <--clickit. :D

Description

===========

This is Modder's Resource. It's a simple recoloring of the Bruma ledge pieces, from white to pinkish, so they can look nice alongside the castle meshes. To use these, you must first create new statics, then direct them to the desired NIFs included in this archive. Just rename a Bruma ledge piece you want to use, and redirect it to use one of my NIFs. Easy.

These meshes use the vanilla textures!

Install

=======

Just open the archive and copy/paste the "Meshes" folder into your OblivionData folder. The meshes have their own folder - KC - and the IDs all start with KC as well.

Uninstall

=========

Delete the files.

Known Issues or Bugs

====================

None - but contact me if something strange happens.

Contact

=======

You can find me mostly at the TESAlliance forums as 'grond'.

You can find me on the official Elder Scrolls forums as 'grond'.

You can find me on TESNexus as 'Tad Nugent'.

You can send me an email: grond AT Comcast DOT net.

Credits

=======

Thanks to:

BethSoft of course.

Those artists who play at the Alliance - www.TESAlliance.org - as well as those artists playing elsewhere.

TESNexus.com - for the one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.

LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.

Thanks to YOU for trying this mod.

Thanks to The Flying Spaghetti Monster for creating us all.

Tools Used

==========

NifSkope - <a href='http://sourceforge.net/projects/niftools/files/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'>http://sourceforge.n...niftools/files/</a>

Readme Generator - <a href='http://lhammonds.game-host.org/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'>http://lhammonds.gam..._generator1.asp</a>

Licensing/Legal

===============

Use them. Name me in your readme. Do it!

PICS? OK - ONE THEN

KCLedge_02.jpg

*cough* update Valus *cough*

*hack* Thanks *hack**sputter* Red! :D

I want to take the snow off the roofs of the cool Bruma houses, but I don't have a need. I've already chosen Skingrad houses for "Sutch". But I like those Bruma houses, so maybe...

I think there are actually snow free versions of the Bruma houses in the CS. I swear I saw them in there at some point. LOL Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

I do plan on updating Valus at some point and adding in a complete ruin off the dead end in the Thieves Highway. :D So when I do, I'll also be swapping out the existing walkway with yours!

There is not a snow free version of the Bruma houses in the CS. But, there IS a snow free version of the roof texture in the vanilla BSA. All you need to do is unpack the house meshes, apply the snow free texture to the roofs and add them in the CS. I do it all the time as the Bruma architecture is one of my favorites, but I dig fairer weather for my grazing steed! :blush:

I was gonna say that! :lmao: But it's been a while, so I wasn't sure, having a faulty memory.

I unpacked my BSAs the second I reinstalled OB on the 500 Gig hard drive... :blush: And I found that roof texture while I was rooting around the Bruma files yesterday. It's stunning! But it's too dark for the Gold Coast weather. Maybe a certain village up in the Colovian Highlands? I hear the mayor there has a thing for Grond... :D That would be an add-on to the Tavern mod. Hmm...