DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

{WIP} Hastrel/Hastrel House

Yevic

This is bsaically a house-quest mod, I'm not sure wheather or not to  finish and include the village at this point.

If I add a village I add more to the quest, If I cut the village I add more ambiance to the house.  :pints:

No story spoilers, sorry  aa_tongue.gif

All I'll say is that the house is haunted

Heres some pictures.

If I cut the village, the chapel will remain, as that is where the quest will be based out of.   aa_biggrin.gif

I want the quest to be deep and involving, relating to the houses sad history, maybe even some cut scenes and voice acting.

After all their is the voice archive  aa_biggrin.gif

Oblivion2009-07-1600-51-00-65.jpg

Oblivion2009-07-1614-42-15-80.jpg

Oblivion2009-07-1614-42-29-80.jpg

Oblivion2009-07-1614-43-23-90.jpg

alternative sight for the house

Oblivion2009-07-1614-44-03-28.jpg

Oblivion2009-07-1614-44-32-25.jpg

Oblivion2009-07-1614-44-34-46.jpg

Oblivion2009-07-1614-44-36-27.jpg

Looks fantabulous Yevic!   :pints:  I say, if you have the time and inclination, add the village as well. That area of Kvatch county has always needed more life in it.

I'm on a teeter totter with the village.
I want the house to feel alone and isolated, but I can add more to the quest with it.
But it being alone adds more to the feel.
It will be the complete opposite after the quest, but still. I'm not sure

Besides, your making a village right next door.  aa_tongue.gif

Oh totally! Shezrie's villages are amazing.   :pints:  And the inspiration I suppose for me wanting to try my hand at one now. Cyrodiil needs more real villages, rather than the single houses they call settlements all over the place. LOL

Just for interest' sake! This is the Tavern mod Grond and I are talking about:

http://www.tesallian...viewtopic&t=638

It's in the Tavern forum instead of this one as it's a special case. Rather like Orelia village for ORE actually, now that I think about it.  :pints: