DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hey

Ashley

Hi there! My name is Ashley and I just joined TESA. I have some basic CS knowledge/modding ability, and am currently working on a few small mods. The computer I'm using currently isn't that great, but I have some upgrades planned for sometime in the first week or two of August. Love a good story, role-playing forum games, so I might take part in the Tavern Tales later on aa_biggrin.gif

Hi there! My name is Ashley and I just joined TESA. I have some basic CS knowledge/modding ability, and am currently working on a few small mods. The computer I'm using currently isn't that great, but I have some upgrades planned for sometime in the first week or two of August. Love a good story, role-playing forum games, so I might take part in the Tavern Tales later on aa_biggrin.gif

Wow, it's raining new members. That is most excellent news indeed! :wave:

Welcome to the Alliance, Ashley. Enjoy your stay and take your time browsing through the different sub-forums available. Should you require help with the CS or any other aspect related to the conception of a mod, we are always happy to answer questions.

Oh and have fun at the Tavern!

whoo....roleplaying ._.

I like roleplaying the part where I make the person bleed to no end, unfortunately in real life they don't bleed that much ._.

Welcome Ashley! I certainly do hope you join us in the Tavern Tales! :wave: We're always happy to have new people join in! Which reminds me, need to poke someone to add! Heh heh heh

You'll have to wait till sometime next week, Wednessday through Sunday I won't have access to the internet :smug: On Monday or Tuesday I'll join in though!

Welcome to the Alliance, Ashley!

You'll have to wait till sometime next week, Wednesday through Sunday I won't have access to the internet :candle: On Monday or Tuesday I'll join in though!

Just what the Tavern needs! New voices!

snip - need to poke someone to add! Heh heh heh

Poke the Nord at your peril. :clap:aa_tongue.gif