DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A new home?

ntom

I remember about a year...or maybe it was a year and half...eitherway, a year ago I use to hang on Gaia a lot (anyone familiar with Gaia? I heard they finally made a game) anyways, I used it as a social network, never tried to get any clothing for my avatar really.

I had great friends there, I was part of what Gaia calls a guild which is just forums. I was best friends with the leader of the forums and some of the "vice captains" and some other friends. I had a great time but with an exponential growth in the guilds many of the people that I was friends with weren't really able to talk to me, but I decided to fix it a little bit by creating my own guild. it was a pleasant place. small group that made up a nice friendly community. I spent hours on there. I had great friends, but sadly Gaia is Drama city and things went down. I wound up loosing all my friends there :wave:......

eh, well the point of all that was to say: I have been here for only a short while but personally; I feel like it is a good replacement for those good times. nice people, and what not. so maybe I could get some good friends here and have a great time :smug:

Gaia eh? its open in one of my other web browsers, although im sure this place will be a much calmer home, should be less drama lol.

yeah its a good place to call home, not too many people where its just unbareable and conversations going on all over the place but...I would say just enough to keep me entertained but thats not true I have been sitting here for what feels liek for ever refreshing the page waiting for someone to respond to one of my topics.

well it is great place though =)

eh, I don't particularly want a flood of new members. I think crowded forums are just annoying, but some more active ones certainly would be nice. I am so bored, there is absolutely nothing to do o_o

i was hoping people would be active here and I could talk to them and pass time and be focused on that and what not but...I don't think so.

eh, I don't particularly want a flood of new members. I think crowded forums are just annoying, but some more active ones certainly would be nice. I am so bored, there is absolutely nothing to do o_o

i was hoping people would be active here and I could talk to them and pass time and be focused on that and what not but...I don't think so.

There are many active threads that you can reply to in the various forums. Wheter it's Oblivion/Morrowind genenral, here in the Tavern Steps, or in other sections.

Personally, I'm mostly online at night, as I work/mod during the day. So if you start a discussion or reply to an already active thread, I'll most likely reply during nighttime if I can.

lol, Cliffworms is on at night because he works in the day, im on at night because I work at night :candle:

and I am on....all the time because I don't work ._.

if you ever need someone to talk to, anyone here this applies to you guys too, you know where to find me...floating around bored on the computer because unfortunately that is all there is to do.

and I am on....all the time because I don't work ._.

if you ever need someone to talk to, anyone here this applies to you guys too, you know where to find me...floating around bored on the computer because unfortunately that is all there is to do.

that or gaming, i was unemployeed for a year and did a lot of gaming :candle:

that or gaming, i was unemployeed for a year and did a lot of gaming :candle:

well here on this computer I have Oblivion (which, btw barely runs) this strange game that is incredibly boring called DreamFall, and then there is BioShock...oh wait...thats right -_- bioshock doesn't work on my computer.

My brother has my 360 because he has become obsessed with Halo 3 online (great, I hope my approval rating isn't dropping from him using my accoutn so much) and so I don't have my console.

ha ha, people can talk to me on skype =P

I just signed up for another site, hoping it might pass the time. heard of it? it's called Viddler. its like a very unknown youtube.

never heard of it.

I find OB gets most of my time, I run mods to add to the game and get a bit screenshot happy lol.

yeah I am trying to find some mods that satisfy, but most mods are fun but I don't know....not GREAT!

the ones I do find that could possibly be GREAT are the ones I can't play because either:

A) they require Downloadable Content (I have none of the DLC on the computer, only on the 360)

b) they have sound/voice/new music in them and since my computer can be retarded sometimes, I have to play oblivion with my sound card disabled.

I tried playing a quest called the five blind mice. voice overs - awesome (so I thought) so I started the quest, and the text just flashes for liek an instant so I can't even read fast enough, and the guy is just talkign away. so I just skip through all the text and stuff and hope my journal is helpful: NOPE. I had no godly idea what to do, no map markers. I downloaded the mod for both the story and the gameplay and just because I have no sound, looks liek I get to enjoy neither ._.

I have played some quest mods where subtitles were there long enough for me to read, or that the journal was actually very...whats the word (brainfart) infilling? filling? insightful? uh...crap, well...you get what I mean. still, it's like there is just nothing to do. beat the main quest, have Midas magic but I got all the spells I want. I play through some oblivion gates now and again, but, you know...it just isn't fun. maybe oblivion gates would be a bit more fun if it wasn't lag city...but I can't fix that, I have my game running with the best settings I can set so it doesn't perform like a drunk slug.

I also have wanted some really intrestingly new weapons and armor, but weapons....all i can find are these huge huge sets of weapons, and its like: I just want one (sorry my OCD prevents me from getting 200 weapons for just 1 weapon) an dI want armor but whenever I make a search...well moderators alreayd got onto me for bringing up the topic but, lets just say; I see more unmorally fit clothes for woment. (in my opinion that is)

There is a mod you can get that slows text down without VO so it does not fly by.

As for the weapons and armour, it just requires a bit of searching, and sometimes really odd search parameters. There are lots of single or small bundle weapon mods and the same with armour. Its not unusual for me to spend hours looking through Nexus for things.

There is a mod you can get that slows text down without VO so it does not fly by.

As for the weapons and armour, it just requires a bit of searching, and sometimes really odd search parameters. There are lots of single or small bundle weapon mods and the same with armour. Its not unusual for me to spend hours looking through Nexus for things.

yeah...the other day...wtf? the other day....man my sleep schedule is all messed up its messing my mental calendar up.

earlier today I was flipping through the weapons tab on Nexus...I decided to go backwards (after fliiping through 6 pages on A-....D?) and skipped to the last page. I will admit some of those weapons were cool, buuuuut, they didn't satisfy my want for powerful weapon. I want to get the "New blood texture mod" that makes lots of blood come out of people and get a huge huge HUGE claymore and go kick butt with it!

I saw one huge huge HUGE sword for download, but to me it looked like a 2x4 plank was retextured with a Deadra armor/weapon texture.