DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Maholix Enters

Maholix

lol, I don't normally do introduction threads, but it can't hurt. I mean, it looks like you guys are doing some great work here, so participation seems more than reasonable.

Anyway, just came over from the Bethesda forums. I'm not an every day poster there, especially with the bad wi-fi I get where I'm at atm, but I do like to think of myself as fairly active. Obviously I am into the Bethesda series in general. Can't say which I like best, though I must admit, I do like the storyline of TES.

Computers are basically what I do in my spare time, so I wish I could say I was more knowledgeable about it than I am, but I suppose I know enough to get by. I know how to build a computer somewhat, and I know some software. I'm currently attempting to learn CSS although it has been going slow. It's a big leap from HTML and XHTML. lol

Just like many that hang out in online places I have an ongoing interest in anime, though I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with it. I also have a casual interest in cooking, and though I don't have the time for it I once did, I do like to try new foods. When it comes to modding, I'm best at giving feedback and providing insight, and try to do so in as respectful a manner as I am able.

I feel that it is important to provide such insights so that modders can do their best work, and it is, in some aspect, my way of showing thanks and giving back to the modding community at large. I do my best to be friendly, so if there is ever anything someone would like to know, just ask. I'm pretty approachable. I look forward to getting to know the people here and hope I can be use to the community. :wave:

I feel that it is important to provide such insights so that modders can do their best work, and it is, in some aspect, my way of showing thanks and giving back to the modding community at large. I do my best to be friendly, so if there is ever anything someone would like to know, just ask. I'm pretty approachable. I look forward to getting to know the people here and hope I can be use to the community. :hugs:

Well then, welcome to the Alliance. You just described one of the main aspects of TES Alliance. 932.gif

I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and we'll surely see each other in one of the modding classes/help sub-forums! :lmao: