DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Here comes the badger.

tejon

Hi all. :P

I recognize many of the names here, but not all... I'm sure that's mutual! I've been tangentially aware of TES Alliance for a little while, and with the relaunch I figured I might as well drop by, especially since I've been far more active in the community lately. I'm notoriously (at least to myself) awful at keeping up with multiple forums so I don't know how strong my presence here will be, but hey, at least I have one. And every time I see one of WhoGuru's posts I'll be reminded to come see what's up.

For those unfamiliar with my work: the vast majority of it has to do with overhauling game mechanics. I've got no skill whatsoever with 3D modeling or textures, so very little of what I do shows up in screenshots anywhere. Still, I think I've got a pretty good head for design, and I'm getting better at implementation... though I still feel a rush of doubt and surprise every time a new script compiles without an error! :lmao:

By the way DarkRider, I haven't forgotten about the voice work. Been wrapped up in my own stuff and I'm terribly sorry not to have shown anything yet.

Welcome! Good to see a(nother) familiar face;

Now I guess we're going to have to interest Hex in coming over here and posting UV here :lmao:

speaking of which you posting your mods here yet?

there isn't true multifile support for each entry but you can fudge it... just send the optional files to "old versions" and give them nice names and say to download em from down there.

Pacific Morrowind

oh goodie, another overhauler. maybe now there will be some overhauls put out that i will actually use. aa_tongue.gif

Hehe... depends on what you want overhauled. I work on one piece at a time, and mostly on the character-abilities side of things; not so much the great big world. At least not yet.

speaking of which you posting your mods here yet?

Hmm. If there's one thing I'm worse at than following multiple forums, it's utilizing multiple file repositories.

But maybe. After I get comfortable with the snazztastic interface! :D

Hi all. :P

I recognize many of the names here, but not all... I'm sure that's mutual! I've been tangentially aware of TES Alliance for a little while, and with the relaunch I figured I might as well drop by, especially since I've been far more active in the community lately. I'm notoriously (at least to myself) awful at keeping up with multiple forums so I don't know how strong my presence here will be, but hey, at least I have one. And every time I see one of WhoGuru's posts I'll be reminded to come see what's up.

For those unfamiliar with my work: the vast majority of it has to do with overhauling game mechanics. I've got no skill whatsoever with 3D modeling or textures, so very little of what I do shows up in screenshots anywhere. Still, I think I've got a pretty good head for design, and I'm getting better at implementation... though I still feel a rush of doubt and surprise every time a new script compiles without an error! :)

By the way DarkRider, I haven't forgotten about the voice work. Been wrapped up in my own stuff and I'm terribly sorry not to have shown anything yet.

You had me at "tangentially". :D Welcome Tejon!

You had me at "tangentially".

Noble seamstress! aa_biggrin.gif

Be sure to re-post your mod release thread from the BGSF on TES Alliance as well.

But... but that's like... paperwork. Sans paper.

Hmm. If all the BBcode translates it won't be too tough to do a one-time copy. Problem is that I edit the first page of my thread with updated info on a fairly regular basis, and that already sends me into grumble fits sometimes. Edit readme, edit Nexus, edit Beth forums... why can't you all just be psychic, damn it!

edited by WhoGuru

edited better by tejón

%%%%! aa_biggrin.gif

Hmm. If all the BBcode translates it won't be too tough to do a one-time copy. Problem is that I edit the first page of my thread with updated info on a fairly regular basis, and that already sends me into grumble fits sometimes. Edit readme, edit Nexus, edit Beth forums... why can't you all just be psychic, damn it!

:wicket: OY no one edits my message without leaving a witty message!

edited by WhoGuru

edited better by tejón

Hehe!

TES Alliance now uses the same language as Bethesda's forums. So a copy/paste does the job. I'm happy with it also since I had to rewrite many parts of my Daggerfallesque mod list and my List of Mod Lists. aa_tongue.gif

edited by WhoGuru

edited better by tejón

:lmao::rofl: Nice!