DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Mystery Horse

Glaedr

Ok, my sis was playing Oblivion earlier, hence the reason why i wasnt on, and she came across some stables near Cloud Ruler Temple. she went inside and mounted one of the horse, and she heard the sound of an area affect lightning spell hitting the ground, or weather lightning er somthing along those lines. Anyway, when she mounted the horse a black one appeared out of thin air. When she got off the horse, the black one dissapeared.

I've been playing for quite a while, but have never come across anything like it. any ideas?

Ok, my sis was playing Oblivion earlier, hence the reason why i wasnt on, and she came across some stables near Cloud Ruler Temple. she went inside and mounted one of the horse, and she heard the sound of an area affect lightning spell hitting the ground, or weather lightning er somthing along those lines. Anyway, when she mounted the horse a black one appeared out of thin air. When she got off the horse, the black one dissapeared.

I've been playing for quite a while, but have never come across anything like it. any ideas?

Say hello to the Oblivion engine

:coolup: All too true.

Can you use OMM or Bash to post a load order Glaedr?

lol, actually, i just figured it out. turns out my sis had ruined-tail w/ her. i checked the name of the horse that appeared and its actually ruin's horse.

:blush: 11yrs sisters...

lol, actually, i just figured it out. turns out my sis had ruined-tail w/ her. i checked the name of the horse that appeared and its actually ruin's horse.

:doh: 11yrs sisters...

Yes, i have a little sister a year younger than me that complains all the time if I get a realistic mod :smug: . She apparently doesn't like challenges, so that's when I got wrye bash profiles :pints:

Yes, i have a little sister a year younger than me that complains all the time if I get a realistic mod :doh: . She apparently doesn't like challenges, so that's when I got wrye bash profiles :smug:

lol, i do mine a lil more complicated. i just copy and paste the saves into different folders, then shut off all the mods that she has no buisness seeing... :pints:

• 1 year later...