DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIPz] warrior princess

mystery05

well the main motavation behind my mod should be a bit self explanatory by the title. when im done though I hope to have recreated the lands traveled and explored over the 6 seasons of the show.so it will be quite a task. though the RELz will actually be small packs that im going to release as modders resources that ppl will be free to do with what they will.

However I am not one of those ppl who get an idea and then ask for a modding team to jump on the band wagon and help . nope I plan on undertaking this project all on my own. (though I know ill probably need some advice or tips from time to time). So while this may say WIP its being used quite loosely at this point so that I do not feel preasured by expections of others to conform to a paticular time frame.

anyway I posted these links in the introduction thread but i suppose ill stick them here as well

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/mystery052/Xena%20And%20Gab%20Mod/

http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/mystery052/Egypt%20mod%20stuff/

the urns on the second link are already a relase as a resource the other items on that page will be added later in a misc pack im sure.

its odd I know I managed to figure out how to use the gimp but something as simple as uploading a mod illudes me. I managed to get it on only one site so far PES and even that took me several attempts. if any are interested I can attempt an upload here at some point ( attempt being the key word) as I noticed the morrowind mod section to be slightly lacking so far.

It's a fabulous idea! However long the wait will be worth it from the quality of work I see so far in the screens! :lmao:

The upload pages here are very easy to use. Yet if you need or want any help, just drop me a message and I'll be more than happy to walk you through if you do get stuck. 932.gif