DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Getting the DLCs

Mannimagnus

I want [and need] to get Bethesdas DLCs, but the site where you download them is down, so how am I meant to get them?. :rofl:

Direct to drive. Steam and disk. That is about it. Since the official one has been down three months.

Steam

Direct to drive

HOWEVER these are the full game with the DLC.

Or the disks...or a friend who has them..course that is illegal...In truth you have the only worth wile one SI

God only knows what is up with the obliviondownloads.com site, and he sure ain't tellin'...... I have been assaulting Gstaff for months now for some flavor of update, but, he either ain't talkin', or they ain't tellin' him nuthin' either.

I liked battlehorn, the only one that does not come on the retail disk, and frostcrag spire, the other two were just not that impressive, but, that may be just because they don't really fit my play style...... KotN I haven't played yet. Even though I have had it for better than a year..... or more.... I try not to think about that.

I want [and need] to get Bethesdas DLCs, but the site where you download them is down, so how am I meant to get them?. XD

Go buy the Knights of the Nine CD, it will have all the other DLCs along with it. Since you seem primarily interested in Frostcrag, that will be on there. Only DLC you'd miss is Battlehorn - which is naturally one of the best they did - though you could probably do better with a user-made castle mod to replace it.

Go buy the Knights of the Nine CD, it will have all the other DLCs along with it. Since you seem primarily interested in Frostcrag, that will be on there. Only DLC you'd miss is Battlehorn - which is naturally one of the best they did - though you could probably do better with a user-made castle mod to replace it.

Battlehorn? Pah! Horse Armour is the finest DLC money can buy.

Look, someone had to say it. XD

Perfect, I need K.O.T.N. anyway, so thats all fine, and im already making a huge castle, which to be honest, will make you burn down battlehorn and leave it for the goblins, so i'll go do that, thanks Arthmoor!. :eyeroll:

Perfect, I need K.O.T.N. anyway, so thats all fine, and im already making a huge castle, which to be honest, will make you burn down battlehorn and leave it for the goblins, so i'll go do that, thanks Arthmoor!. :pints:

In truth battlehorn is not as big as what its hyped. However getting the battlehorn enhanced mod does help it..till you bump into one of the shelves and the books fly everywhere...still not able to reproduce that again.

Perfect, I need K.O.T.N. anyway, so thats all fine, and im already making a huge castle, which to be honest, will make you burn down battlehorn and leave it for the goblins, so i'll go do that, thanks Arthmoor!. :pints:

Yup good idea :rofl:

Besides the KOTN box cover is cool :stare: