DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Does anyone else...

Critterman

I think that the emotes should be named after daedric shrines in Morrowind. And with no dropdown menu, so to get :rofl: you should enter :addadshashanammu:

That would be really entertaining! For about three seconds. Educational, though. :D I mean :addadshashanammu:

Daedric shrines names... I wonder who came up with such complicated names to pronounce?

I can only remember one by heart : Ashurinibibi. That's because it's funny to pronounce. Especially in French.

I love TESA. Nice folks, excellent place for modders to get help or lend a hand, and a wonderful community as a whole. With all the nice features as well!

heck, i get help over here faster than i do over at the beth forums and theres like what, a quarter of the ppl here?

It's a wheat/chaff thing - except for the Wise Ones over there ( all consumed by projects but who eventually do reply ) the ratio is 90% chaff...here, tis other way round. :P

LOL Farmer Grond. Another reason answers also come faster here is TESA tends to attract the modders and the learning to be modders. So we have a wider pool of knowledge to pull from versus the official forums where you have 2%modders, 2%interested Players/potential modders and 96%spamtastic Discussion Forum trolls. :rofl:

spamtastic Discussion Forum trolls. :book:

Spamtastic! XD

Prepare to be Spamdazzled, spam lovers.

Well, lest this post become spam itself, Oblivion Modding seems to have a lot of modding enthusiasts, who aren't necessarily interested in helping other budding mod enthusiasts get their shizz together. Hence the constant "read the pinned FAQs", "Google is your friend", etc, type of responses. While I think the more experienced mod users there can be fairly rude, they do have a point. I've seen a lot of newcomers to the modding forums there lately, who seem averse to reading FAQs/readmes/tutorials, and taking control of their own game.

I'd like to think that the folks here are a little more intelligent than that, and so far, I think I'm right.

Well, I think everyone here, but, maybe not so much so over at beths, is painfully aware that when you "Pin" a thread, it instantly becomes invisible, and loses all meaning. Its like the "RULES" things, no one ever reads the rules. They just click "agree" and move along..... Its funny really.

When my brother was director of campus computing at the local college here, the incoming students had to sign a form agreeing to the acceptable use policy. After one day of students blindly signing the forms, without even so much as glancing at what they were agreeing to, my bro got an idea...... He rewrote the agreement, and added a small bit:

By signing this form, I hereby grant the director of campus computing free use of whatever automobile I may keep on campus, and will immediately provide said director with a set of keys. In addition, the gas tank will always be kept full, in the event the director needs to go on vacation.

After he grilled the third student of the day on "So where's my set of car keys?" The rest of them actually started READING the form. It was hilarious to watch.

And yes. I like it here too. For all the same reasons the rest of you do. And that was one of the primary goals we had in mind when we set it up. Glad to see that it is working, and I would like to see it continue to work.

Thanks Folks.