DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Music Video Thread

darkstone

Not sure if this belongs here, but I thought it was nice to share this. Today the Dutch football team got honoured for receiving the second place in the worldcup finals. This vid gives an impression of the madness on the canals in Amsterdam. I was there briefly after work. The atmosphere was amazing! :)

The song is from Andre Hazes, the late singer from Amsterdam and this song is popular when the national team is playing on major tournaments.

Just sit back and enjoy them crazie Dutchies:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apocalyptica is one of my favorite bands.

Extremely classy and unique stuff.

On a completely different note however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdcySIs2CQ8

This song is an honest to god training video for Wendy's resteraunts.The song is dangerously catch, and the subject matter makes it hilarious. You can curse me later this week when it's still in your head.

I found this when it was featured on The Spoony Experiment

I think that some of the modern music stuff that passes for modern music these days bothers me because there's a bit too much "modern" and not enough "music". Back in my day, there used to be more passion. People would really care about the music and would be like totally beautiful to each other. The world was a much more hip and groovy place where you didn't get so much of today's Pop Factor but where you had serious artists - no, artistes - who would care about their craft. Their music was for the betterment of the world rather than just making a quick buck, and you could actually understand the words. With that in mind, here's an old classic from when musicians really cared.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aumejrcEHs

Public Image Limited - "This Is Not A Love Song"

* some of that may not have been entirely serious.
But only some!!!1!1eleven!"

• 2 weeks later...

(1) Nightwish is my favorite band. (btw I like Tarja, but I like Annete too)

(2)Ghost Love Score is one of my favorite songs.

(3)I have the DVD of that concert. It's pretty awesome.

For the record, my other favorite bands are:

Kamelot, Theatre of Tragedy, Sonata Arctica, Epica, Sirenia, Apocalyptica

And moving out of that genre: Goldfrapp, Lifehouse, De/Vision, Collide...