DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Insanity's Forum Signature Bars

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hhmmm remade my bar using IS's template. Got thinking about Tinkerer and decided maybe it could be improved, anyone have a suggestion?

WT

I like CodeMonkey myself :wallbash:

Edit: Quick one I made WT

WTSig.png

Ok Zaldir need your feedback here, this is my first go at your Sig:

ZtestSig1.png

Have to say I am not a fan of the wood in a sig image, but its your sig so choice is yours :lmao:

Everyone seems to have these now, and they look great IS.

I think I might need one, but i have no clue what it should look like, or what text it should have. Anyone have any opinions.

Sure thing :rofl:

the common thing for staff is the TESA Dragon, with any colour highlight you and some text on it. Though you are not limited to such things :huh:

lol, I've never realized that the cs icon is actually a "pocket-knife" (Or whatever it's called in English.. Translated directly here :) )

Thought the Icon was random :no:

Well we would called a "Swiss Army Knife" by its stylings, meaning its one tool made up of many different tools. Really works for the CS :)