DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Insanity's Forum Signature Bars

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I have no idea what to have as text.. Someone got any ideas?

But I would like a Viking Style to it :yes: (Getting tired of the Crusader dude, not even my style!)

I'll try finding a Viking Face you could use. :D

...please... :lmao:

Text: ???

BG: Viking / Medieval looking Wood

Font: Magic Cards

Image: Maybe one of these, or perhaps a dragon head that the Vikings had on their ships...

Viking Face 1

Viking Face 2

Okay, I have no idea what to have as text.. Someone got any ideas?

But I would like a Viking Style to it :) (Getting tired of the Crusader dude, not even my style!)

I'll try finding a Viking Face you could use. :)

...please... :lmao:

You provide me with the resources to do it and I will whip something up :yes:, Viking Style sounds different :D

Text: ???

BG: Viking / Medieval looking Wood

Font: Magic Cards

Image: Maybe one of these, or perhaps a dragon head that the Vikings had on their ships...

Viking Face 1

Viking Face 2

That'll do for now :rofl:

Thanks IS!, now to add it to my sig, it will be different from all of yours though. :D

Well as long as you keep it within the rules we are happy for you :)

Thought about it actually. Then I thought it's more the modeling I think of as my main thing, then I started thinking of other things. "Jack of all trades, Master of none" wouldn't fit hence "Tinkerer". Although if Red hadn't beat me to the coffee I'd have probably taken that one. ;-)

WT

Thought about it actually. Then I thought it's more the modeling I think of as my main thing, then I started thinking of other things. "Jack of all trades, Master of none" wouldn't fit hence "Tinkerer". Although if Red hadn't beat me to the coffee I'd have probably taken that one. ;-)

WT

True that! Though when it comes to all things coffee Red is usually first in the mix. :lmao:

unworthy.gif Mine. :smug::rofl:

Hey Nice Work IS!:lmao: I hadn't seen this thread and when I saw all the staff show up with matching sigbars I thought it was TESA thing, and I'm afraid I shamelessly copied your style. Sorry, now that I know better I would be happy to remove it if you would like.

WT

Oooo your cheeky laugh.gif, I don't mind, if you want I could send you the psd template I have so you can get it closer to the TESA one I made :rofl:

scratch my request IS, no longer needed. :smug:

No problem :)

Oooo your cheeky laugh.gif, I don't mind, if you want I could send you the psd template I have so you can get it closer to the TESA one I made aa_smile.gif

Sure sounds good. You can just send it to shamusfordAThotmailDOTcom, or messenger it to me if I'm home. For that matter you could just attach it here I guess.

Thanks,

WT