DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #20

Mannimagnus

Aww I know the feeling TLM! :huh: But it's worth it when you're finished! LOL

In the meantime, the saga of Red and Red's hubby! So Sunday night my Hubby was mugged coming home from the store. They roughed him up, took his wallet, but he's fine, not hurt. However, the bank says it will take two to three WEEKS to clear up our account. In the meantime it's frozen. So we are flat freakin broke until he gets paid again on NEXT thursday. So broke in fact I had to spend an hour last night scrounging enough change from the couches and floors and wherever else to get him bus fare to work this morning. :rofl: AND I'm leaving Sunday to go to NY for a week with my Dad and NOW I have no money at all for the trip. My Dad is going to have to pay for everything and he's not excited about that. :huh:

So that's how my week is going. :D

this is the reason i started taking martial arts in the first place. it developed into a love for it from there. i've only ever been in one fight since, and it was w/ this massive black guy. he tried to kidnap a kid from out church. when i chased him down he though he could beat me because he was twice my size. big mistake. i kicked his ass and he got jail for a few years.

i also always carry a sharp nife. i had it on me that day, but didnt need to use it. the funny thing was, the entire time i faught him i had a yo-yo in my hand. laugh.gif

if you guys can afford it, you should have your hubby take self defense.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any pets as of now, but when hurricane season ends where I live, my mother is planning on adopting a dog from our local shelter, and I'm plotting for a pet chameleon. :candle:

Edit: I have white shoes. Don't know what brand they are.

Got no idea what brand of shoe I wear. I pay no attention to that stuff :candle:

Favorite pet? I was always partial to iguanas myself. Used to have 3 of them. Then I changed jobs and had a long commute and wasn't able to take care of them properly anymore because I felt like doing zippo after driving 2.5 hours to get home. So they ended up in someone else's care.

I've got a Southeastern Five-Lined Skink and a Mediterranean House Gecko who claimed our house as their territory. We're hoping for more lizards to come here, everything that flies here wants to eat you.

Edit: 3 Iguanas? Sounds like a handful. unworthy.gif

Edit: 3 Iguanas? Sounds like a handful. unworthy.gif

Oh, they were. They were all babies too, largest one was just over half the length of my forearm + hand. They're not terribly difficult to manage at that age, but their living arrangements need quite a bit of attention on a daily basis.

Yeah, the tails are vicious. Even in the younger ones. Saw an older one in a petshop once and it got agitated when the shop owner opened his lid to drop in some food, tail whipped into the glass and cracked it. Imagine what that would do to your arm :candle:

Shoes? A truly beat up pair of Keds. :P That the soles are falling out of. I love them.

Pets, well geez. Been here. Cats. 9. :candle: For the record I only brought one in the house! My hubby took in four more as strays and two of those got jiggy with it one night and now we have nine. :P

Yeah, the tails are vicious. Even in the younger ones. Saw an older one in a petshop once and it got agitated when the shop owner opened his lid to drop in some food, tail whipped into the glass and cracked it. Imagine what that would do to your arm :candle:

My fav joke is" You got your a** kicked by a lizard*

Pets, well geez. Been here. Cats. 9. :P For the record I only brought one in the house! My hubby took in four more as strays and two of those got jiggy with it one night and now we have nine. :P

Crazy cat lady...with coffee

Now that would make a great smiley :candle: