DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Omniscience, Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omnibenevolence

Mannimagnus

Omniscience

I thought of this mod earlier in the shout box, inspired by Simyaz's Malevolent [ http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17781 ], and revolves around an amulet, made by the blood of Lorkhan, Nir, Anu, Padomay and Sithis, like the Amulet of Kings is made of Akatosh's blood.

The Story of The Amulet

This amulet was formed at the beginning of creation, when Anu and Padomay fought, and the world, Aedra, Daedra, and first race of Tamriel, the Altmer, were made, during the conflict of Anu and Padomay their blood fell in a pool of blood, the blood of Nir that Padomay had spilled when he slew her moments earlier, after the battles, the witness Altmer took note of the blood, and brought it to a altar at the site of the ancient battle, the Daedra took their place as the Altmers gods, and thay became the Ayleids, then Sithis began thinking, in his realms of his own, idea after idea, dying after another, but one idea, however, became jealous and did not want to die, like the stasis, he wanted to last, this was the demon Anui-El, who made friends, and they called themselves the Aedra, They enslaved everything that Sithis had made and created realms of everlasting imperfection, thus are the Aedra the false gods, that is, illusion, So Sithis begat Lorkhan and sent him to destroy the universe, but Lorkhan did not want to destroy the universe, for Lorkhan had found the Aedric weakness, while each rebel was, by their nature, immeasurable, they were, through jealously and vanity, also separate from each other, they were also unwilling to go back to the nothing of before, so while they ruled their false dominions, Lorkhan filled the void with a myriad of new ideas, these ideas were legion, Soon it seemed that Lorkhan had a dominion of his own, with slaves and everlasting imperfections, and he seemed, for all the world, like an Aedra, thus did he present himself as such to the demon Anui-El and the Eight Givers as a friend, he convinced the Aedra, to bring about the "creation" of Mundus, and to steal the lands of Tamriel from the Daedra, at this coinidental tine, Alessia Cyrodiil, prayed to them to free Tamriel, and so Akatosh made a covenant with Alessia in those days so long ago, he gathered the tangled skeins of Oblivion, and knit them fast with the bloody sinews of his Heart, and gave them to Alessia, saying, 'This shall be my token to you, that so long as your blood and oath hold true, yet so shall my blood and oath be true to you, this token shall be the Amulet of Kings, and the Covenant shall be made between us, for I am the King of Spirits, and you are the Queen of Mortals, as you shall stand witness for all Mortal Flesh, so shall I stand witness for all Immortal Spirits.', And Akatosh drew from his breast a burning handful of his Heart's blood, and he gave it into Alessia's hand, saying, 'This shall also be a token to you of our joined blood and pledged faith, so long as you and your descendants shall wear the Amulet of Kings, then shall this dragonfire burn -- an eternal flame -- as a sign to all men and gods of our faithfulness, so long as the dragonfires shall burn, to you, and to all generations, I swear that my Heart's blood shall hold fast the Gates of Oblivion, so long as the Blood of the Dragon runs strong in her rulers, the glory of the Empire shall extend in unbroken years. But should the dragonfires fail, and should no heir of our joined blood wear the Amulet of Kings, then shall the Empire descend into darkness, and the Demon Lords of Misrule shall govern the land.', they then killed Lorkhan, Sithis appeared in the middle of the divine conflict, he and all the other deities battled, Lorkhan was killed, Sithis, terribly wounded and weakened, retreated to a part of the void he kept secret, the blood of Lorkhan and Sithis flowed down to Nirn, an ayleid sorcerer king, Umaril the Unfeathered, witnessed this, and gathered the blood of Lorkhan and Sithis, adding it to the blood of Anu, Nir and Padomay, he watched it, as it glowed a colour not available to the imagination, and it crystalized into a jewel of no compare, he heard Lorkhan talk from the jewel, it said 'Omniscience, Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omnibenevolence, these I can promise you, you will know the terrible true story of creation, you will know the true gods, you will know the secret to life, you will wield the knowledge, power, abilitys, and mind of a god, you will know all, see all, hear all and feel all, for I, am Lorkhan, and we, we are the key, "This Heart is the heart of the world, for one was made to satisfy the other.", I am the heart, you are to sarisfy me, for that is what you were made for.', listening to these words, Umaril embedded the jewel into a locket, made from Dark Matter, in its physical, metal form, he names it the Amulet of Omniscience, and built a ruin around the altar to protect it, once that was done, he attempted to wear the amulet, but what he saw and heard the moment he fastened it frightened him, he immediately ripped the amulet from his neck, and placed in upon the alter once more, he then left for White Gold Tower, during the period of the Cyrodilic Rebellion, during which Umaril was killed, the ruin was lost, the amulet with it, it now lies hidden, somewhere in he wilds of Cyrodiil, awaiting the one with the courage, will and strength to withstand its powers.

The Mod

The mod will start when you reach level 25, you will dream of a ruin, a voice calling out to you, chanting in Daedric, taunting you about your skills, about how weak you are, daring you to face its tests, it will tell you of a place, full of trials and monsters, where it lay hidden, and tells you that all that you have done before, is nothing compared to what you are about to face, is nothing campared to the abilites and rewards it promises, is nothing campared to anything that has ever happened in your life, a poem is the only clue you have:

"The stones of star and of moon,

That glow with the symbol of doom,

Hold the fate of a hero both brave and bold,

And a story with power and knowledge untold."

Features

• Whole new questline, with new spells, abilitys, items, weapons and armor.
  • New lore, that will fill in holes Bethesda left out.
  • New voiced Dialog and characters.
  • New treasures, locations and dungeons.

Note:A team will be made when the time is right. :question:

Mannimagnus

This sounds like a very interesting and ambitious project Manni! :question: I do love a good dungeon crawl.

Do me one favor please, make a list at the bottom of your post of the texts from which you copied from for your story? Quite a few chunks in there from various things. Be good to give credit where it belongs.

This sounds like a very interesting and ambitious project Manni! :question: I do love a good dungeon crawl.

Do me one favor please, make a list at the bottom of your post of the texts from which you copied from for your story? Quite a few chunks in there from various things. Be good to give credit where it belongs.

You read it already? :blink: , all of that is from vanilla Oblivion, so is credit needed?, if it is, I will. :)

You read it already? :question: , all of that is from vanilla Oblivion, so is credit needed?, if it is, I will. :blink:

LOL Yes Manni. When you quote things from somewhere else, it is always good to show where you got it from. In this case, as you are both using existing Lore and creating a bit of your own, you want those texts listed to help others understand where your information came from.

LOL Yes Manni. When you quote things from somewhere else, it is always good to show where you got it from. In this case, as you are both using existing Lore and creating a bit of your own, you want those texts listed to help others understand where your information came from.

Ok, will add that, but cant on this laptop because its dying again, so i'll go take that other and add the list. :question:

hehe, I have decided to stop.. starting new mods until I'm done with all I have now!

All my mods are big ones as well, so they consume a lot of time! (Kvatch Rebuilt: Underground, Viking Village, Might & Magic Jumper Series!)

And im already thinking of another, one thats adds the four seasons [e.g., from Sun's Dusk to Morning Star, the terrain will be like the Jerall mountains with snow everywhere, and always snowing, and from Midyear to Heartfire, it will be normal terrain, and always sunny, with "April Showers" in Rain's Hand], so to add more realism to the game, i'll use this as a base for each month:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Calendar

me likes me realism. :question:

this idea sounds awesome, and lore friendlyish to boot. I can't wait to see what comes out of it.

Thank you!, I try to keep everything lore friendly, as if it were official, if you want some idea of what this will be like, play Malevolent, besides being the mod which inspired this, it is a great mod with a rich story, I highly recommend it!. :clap:

if you want some idea of what this will be like, play Malevolent, besides being the mod which inspired this, it is a great mod with a rich story, I highly recommend it!.

I've already played that mod and now I'm even more eager for the arrival of this :dizzy: