DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

RELZ Lake house

The_Laughing_Man

No sharing between .esps - You have to make your own item using the mesh and tex of what you need from DR's. Write down what you use so you'll remember to pack it when you're ready to upload! Unless you use TES4Files ( which is an awesome tool ).

EDIT ~ Sorry - there's no .esp in Celtic Decor, so that's not the issue...:smug:

I'm assuming you extracted the archive into your data folder. Then you have to make your own tapestry or whatever it will be. The easiest way is to rename a current one so that the CS asks if you want to create a new object. YES! Have you done that?

Assuming that the stuff above has been done, then you double click on the new item you just made - in the Objects list. A box will appear. All you do then is redirect the path to the mesh you want it to use, by clicking the rectangle tab near the center of the box, and navigating to one of Rider's nifs.

First you might want to write down or remember the mesh you want to use and the path to get to the nif it uses... :smug:

I'm assuming you extracted the archive into your data folder. Then you have to make your own tapestry or whatever it will be. The easiest way is to rename a current one so that the CS asks if you want to create a new object. YES! Have you done that?

Ok wait. I found it. I did the re name however the dark rider stuff then some how made its own little folder under clutter.

First get to know the nifs each of Rider's objects uses, by looking at it in the archive, or keeping his folder open ( I have a shortcut to "data" on my desktop ).

If you know which you want to use, then the steps above will become clearer - all you need to do is pick a VANILLA tapestry in the Object window...they're in Statics...UpperTapestry. Or MiddleTapestry. Just double click on one of them and a small box will appear.

Highlight it's ID - should already be blue. Change it to something like TLMTap01, or whatever prefix you'd like.

Then click the rectangle below it. That will open up your meshes folder, and you need to know which one of Rider's nifs you want to use for your new Tap. Navigate there and then select it and ok that lil box away...

Then find your new tapestry in statics and drag and drop it. Lemme know if it works with a spectacular pic. :smug:

That's how that works. He's very organized. unworthy.gif

I right clicked on an item and hit new. Then found my way to its mesh. And hit ok. A mini folder was made inside the CS and had the stuff in it.

Now for when I want to upload it. Should I include the entire Dark rider path way thing? or single out the meshes and textures and add them like so

Meshes/clutter/bed/item here

I right clicked on an item and hit new. Then found my way to its mesh. And hit ok. A mini folder was made inside the CS and had the stuff in it.

Now for when I want to upload it. Should I include the entire Dark rider path way thing? or single out the meshes and textures and add them like so

Meshes/clutter/bed/item here

This is sticky. I use TES4Files, which grabs what my mod uses and preserves all the paths. I'm not so sure how to do it without that tool. But yes, you'll have to pack Rider's things with your mod, and include special thanks to "HIMSELF" in your readme...:smug:

EDIT - Always preserve the path of the resources you use, so you'll want to keep the path Rider created.

This is sticky. I use TES4Files, which grabs what my mod uses and preserves all the paths. I'm not so sure how to do it without that tool. But yes, you'll have to pack Rider's things with your mod, and include special thanks to "HIMSELF" in your readme...:smug:

EDIT - Always preserve the path of the resources you use, so you'll want to keep the path Rider created.

Ok..now to find that sub directory...lol

Lol I have to create each time to put it into the CS. This thing is designed to kill your wrists.