DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurkers Lair #24

Mannimagnus

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likely me, I love Dragonlance! :D Lord Soth is one of my fav characters!

@IS: That was a demo card I did for members of the GGB to see what they could have, I tried to replicate it for my final card BUT the way I did it made it impossible to pull off. (my final has Captian for rank).

What program do you use? Gimp? PS?

Anyway, there's a website I found yesterday - pandora.com, internet radio, where you can list the bands you like and it grabs other bands that fit the sound of your list. It works well, and I'm listening to it now. How late am I to the Pandora party?? :D

FF sig

Im the mummy thing (its what happens when FF music plays around me XD

:) I love that one! And that my Avi is still standing! Woot!

Anyway, there's a website I found yesterday - pandora.com, internet radio, where you can list the bands you like and it grabs other bands that fit the sound of your list. It works well, and I'm listening to it now. How late am I to the Pandora party?? :D

I Love my Pandora radio! :wub: I've used it for about a year now. :D I kick it on when I'm modding. Usually to my Reggae station or my Big Band Jazz station. :D Hey, they help me mod.

Well the last two fallout 3 DLC for the PS3 come out tommorow.

BS was a busy. Massive lag and courrt saves

OA had lag and quite a few crashes

The pitt had bad frame rate and lots of sound issues(They all had it but it was real bad in the pitt) Along with some visual bugs.

But I had all ready put some money aside for all the DLC so I might as well get PL and MZ.

Just a but annoyed on how much Beth has failed its customers.

:D I love that one! And that my Avi is still standing! Woot!

lol figured that if anyone was gonna be the enemy, it was gonna be the Guild Captian, since that is what my avi looked like at the time. Mura was not so happy because he was the one that went down :D I did a few of those up :) even a one on one for Shisno and Zig.

Just a but annoyed on how much Beth has failed its customers.

I don't know that I'd go quite that far. The game has some rough spots, but none of the problems you described plagued me at all and I for one happen to think the engine improvements behind FO3 were many and massive and did a lot more right than wrong. The storyline was weak, but in terms of technical stuff, it was easily as stable as Morrowind for me. Never once had to deal with the crash happy stuff people kept reporting. Even after bulking up on hi-res texture packs for it.

I am with Arthmoor on this for the most part, they made some really good improvements in the engine, although I have suffered the crashes, it was when I got The Pitt, for some reason the game became horribly unstable but the 1.6 patch seemed to fix that. It was and still is somewhat unstable, but what game isnt now adays?

Im still holding out to see if they will be dropping Zetta on its own disc or if they only plan on putting out the GOTY edition with it on and force me to download it and then bypass LIVE. I think LIVE is what bothers me the most about the way they did the DLC for the game. Oh do I curse it.

I'm with you on the Live thing. Real pain in the ass.

If you thought patch 1.6 was good, you should get patch 1.7. That one fixes all the annoying junk except the occasional mismatched skin tones for non-caucasian characters in mods. Hopefully that'll get fixed too and then FO3 would be just about perfect.

Well I was playing PL. And was running around. Sunndly the screen goes black and now in the upper right is a rectangle of just black.

Baddies once and a wile just stop dead and let me shoot at em. Sound issues *again* And lots of lag.

Lag to crash. had to restart PS3.

That is barely two hours into play.

And that is before MZ