DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WIP]The Horror Of Dive Rock:M'aiq, Svenja's And Agnar's Story

Mannimagnus

A medium sized companion mod, what it does is turn time back for Svenja and Agnar, gives you the chance to save them, and in return, they will travel with you as companions.....

Work Done:

NPCs 5%

Weapons/Armor 0%

Dialogue 0%

Creatures 0%

Quest 0%

Books 0%

The first thing I have done is recreate Svenja's face:

Compare,

Oblivion

svenjasnowsong01.jpg

BloodMoon

BM-NPCs-Svenja_Snow-Song.jpg

I expect this will progress fastly, feedback and constructive criticism is welcome. :dizzy:

• 3 weeks later...

I have done a mod that add a complete town north of dive rock, even if theyr story does not mention any town at all maybe you can use my work and modify theyr story to fit the need, !... i dont know... the mod is called Coldstone !

let say that they to move away from coldstone for x reason and got cauth in a blazing snow-storm (just down the road) and couldnt find theyr way back...and bla bla bla... just a quick idea !

I have done a mod that add a complete town north of dive rock, even if theyr story does not mention any town at all maybe you can use my work and modify theyr story to fit the need, !... i dont know... the mod is called Coldstone !

let say that they to move away from coldstone for x reason and got cauth in a blazing snow-storm (just down the road) and couldnt find theyr way back...and bla bla bla... just a quick idea !

Sorry for not responding sooner, that is a wonderful idea in fact, I can make much use of that town, much much much use of it. :)

I always pictured Svenja as a little younger then you portray her, but nice face Manni! This looks to be interesting Manni, and I will be looking foward to it if you ever release it!

Thanks, her face is still a work in progress so I can make her a younger :wave: , it will be released, after the ORE challenge and the Dark Brotherhood sanctuarys are done this will be the next thing, then my isolated house and then i'll give my palace some company. :)