DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

konichua

yu-gi-oh-fan

well I came mainly because of Oubliette, but perhaps I´ll stay and chat, we´ll see.

I´m 15years, from Norway. Been interested in gaming for years, but about a week ago I suddenly lost more or less all my interest in gaming :clap:

I just started drawing and making poetry, witch I publish on Deviantart http://yu-gi-oh-guy.deviantart.com/ , Please have a look :)

I´m a BIIIIIIIIIG fan of traditional Pen-and-paper Rpg, I´m even making a website for that, going pretty slow due to surprisingly much school work atm.

My Single biggest wish is to travel to Japan, witch I hope to do already, as a transfer student, in 1 1/2 year.

My Interest in Japan began with anime and manga, but have in the later year or so, been more widely, I even know some Japanese word(topic title :pints: )

that´s all for now ;)

Anything else you want to know? fell free to ask, I´ll probably answer :clap:

Yugi

Welcome to the Alliance :), I am sure that interest will return fairly quickly, not too long ago I gave up on Oblivion. Okay not as big a deal as gaming itself, but just being here for a short time re-ignited that interest :clap:

Well Ob has been very on and off for teh last year, but gaming totally has never happened before :clap: the good news, seem like I´m enjoying Oblivion more, and other activities :pints:

Yugi

Ohayou, YGOF! ;) Welcome to the Alliance. Have a cookie. :clap::) Better eat them quick, too. These cookies are rather...pungent. :D

Hey, glad to see I'm not the only one interested in the Japanese culture. :clap: Hajimemashite! *Okay, I'll stop with all the Japanese talking. :P I know we're not allowed, but I can't help myself. :pints:*

Ohayou, YGOF! ;) Welcome to the Alliance. Have a cookie. :clap::) Better eat them quick, too. These cookies are rather...pungent. :D

Hey, glad to see I'm not the only one interested in the Japanese culture. :clap: Hajimemashite! *Okay, I'll stop with all the Japanese talking. :P I know we're not allowed, but I can't help myself. :pints:*

Thanks for teh cookies, lovely taste :P

well I can´t stop myself either :D

yugi

Welcome to TESA Yugi!!, you'll fit right in here, so you like anime.....you like games..... :evil: I think I know just the thing for you, my favorite game ever, made mainly in Japan, do you want to know what it is? :)

Well you'll fit in here like a charm with, Yevic, Si-Shen, and all the other anime fans, enjoy your stay at TESA, I hope you do visit Japan. :)

Welcome to TESA Yugi!!, you'll fit right in here, so you like anime.....you like games..... :evil: I think I know just the thing for you, my favorite game ever, made mainly in Japan, do you want to know what it is? :)

Well you'll fit in here like a charm with, Yevic, Si-Shen, and all the other anime fans, enjoy your stay at TESA, I hope you do visit Japan. :)

I would love to know what game that is :)

Cool, always fun with anime fans :)

yugi

WElcome to TESA Yugi! :) Anime fans are plentiful around here! LOL And we'll restore your love of gaming in no time I'm sure. :D

I was a D&D addict for a very loooooooong time. :)

I´m actually playing in a Dnd 3.5 campaign, playing as a Fighter/rouge who is going to be an Blackguard, lovely :)

But I find the Wfrp(warhammer fantasy roleplay) setting better :)

Yugi

Ps mannimagus, I have always wanted to play that one :evil:

LOL Ahh I was Forgotten Realms junkie back in the day. Still have all my books even and yes, a collection of dice as well. :evil: I had a fondness for Thieves/Assassins. :) Even created my own realm once for a campaign. Man that was fun,

Sounds awesome, never been taht into a class/char :)

Fighter combo is great a lot of damage + great AC :)

Yugi