DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Modding Monthly

TraderEddy

This sounds like it could be very interesting.If you look in my gallery (Allegiance Gallery > Stoneys Screenshots)and see anything you like,you are welcome to use any you deem suitable with suitable credit of course :blush: .I mainly do scenics and all are actual ingame shots of my install.I am also prepared to install some types of mod( with some limits)if screens of it are requested but not available.

Good luck on this venture.

So Stone, I saw some of your screenshots and they are pretty impressive, what enviroment/graphic enhances do you have enabled? Are they photoshoped in anyway?

I have many texture replacers running in both Fallout 3 and Oblivion,this is just a list of the main ones I am using.

Fallout 3 (Main Overhaul used - MMM)

NMC Textures - Megaton

NMC Textures - Rivet City

NMC Textures - Terrain Pack + Shinier Roads + Tree Root Patches

NMC Textures - Rocks

Better Clutter

Enhanced Night Sky

Fallout Street Lights

Fellout

Greener World

Autumn - Using No Green Grass Patch

Hi Res Moon

Hi Res Weapons And Ammo

Eve

Retextured Foods

Retextured Pre War Money

Sandbag Retexture

Arwens VisionFX

Oblivion (Main Overhaul Used - FCOM)

AWLS + Chimneys

Beaming Sunglare

Better Night Sky - Enhanced Nebula And New Moons

Enhanced Water HD + Enhanced Water SI HD

Koldorns Noise Replacer - Strongest

Mikails Textures - Improved Doors And Fauna

Mikails Textures - Improved signs Complete

Mikails Textures - Improved Trees And Fauna 1

Mikails Textures - Improved Trees And Fauna 2

Oscars Nicer Grass

QTP3 Full

Screen Effects

I try to keep away from post processing with Photoshop but will occasionally use it to smooth out any jaggies that stand out,I do not use it to apply filters or effects of any kind.I would say that of the 200+ screens in my album about 4 have been touched up.

this is by no means an extensive list of all the graphic mods I run but a fair representation of the ones that get seen most in my screens.

• 2 weeks later...