DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The famed Leopard Gecko has arrived.

Jheuloh

Managed to get my gecko to write this out before he went to sleep. :P

"Hi; you've probably been hearing about me for some time now. I'm a reality now, and I'll be here to stay for a while. The dude who manages the other reptiles & myself picked me up and turned me over for some reason, said something about ensuring I was a male after mentioning something about my big friend concerned about the fact that females can die from the stress of carrying eggs. Wasn't happy with that. Left my last meal on the guy, I got my vengeance. :grr: "

"Anyways; after the drama of my big friend here choosing between me & a bigger, paler gecko, he eventually chose me in the end. Thus I went into the see-through deli cup that was my transportation container. It had several air-holes in it, I could breathe safely. :fun: Almost fell asleep during the ride in the car, but I made it without tripping on myself. Apparently my name is "Khalil", which also apparently means "friend" in Arabic; fitting name, seeing that I come from Pakistan, Iran, and Afghanistan."

"Didn't make it when I was at the destination, after my human tried to entice out of the cup with two mealworms, he eventually decided to slowly slide me out of the deli cup. I saw a den, and was about to go in & sleep, although of course, my human called me up & asked me to type this all out before I went in. See you all in the next dimension now. :cookie4u: "

:rofl:

Jello's back. Here's da photo-strip. :P

S4011181.jpg?t=1260055921

Khalil himself, sleeping in his den. You can see his snout & tail. If you look closely, you'll see the reflection of my camera on the glass. :P

S4011179.jpg?t=1260058084

This is the stuff I dust Khalil's food with. It's for keeping the insects I feed Khalil healthy.

Picture026.jpg?t=1260058214

Khalil's living space, as of now. It'll change as he redecorates it. :P