DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Vault 64

WillieSea

Vault 64

Version: Beta 0.20

by WillieSea

Story:

Vault 64 construction began in December of 2076 and was funded heavily by many prominent technology firms. It was to save the best engineers that society had to offer to help the restoration of the land after a war.

Land rights were donated by an individual of a wealthy company in exchange for a spot in the vault. Far to the North West of DC, construction proceeded quickly. By October of 2077, about half of the vault had been finished. Only a few individuals were present in the vault when the first bombs fell on October 23 of that year.

Many of the assigned engineers survived the initial bombs and rushed to the vault for safety. Most perished on the dangerous journey, and they were the lucky ones. Upon arriving at the vault entrance, they were dismayed at what greeted them, the entrance to the vault had collapsed!

The few lucky individuals who were already in the vault could do nothing to help their friends stuck outside. The war started on a Saturday and even the construction workers were at home with their families.

Those in the vault hacked into the Vault-Tec vault communication lines and learned about the devastation in the outside world and decided to remain in the vault where it was safe, where they could continue their work unhindered. They lived out their lives and constructed a few unusual technological devices. But eventually, the vault became their tomb. A monument to technology.

The vault was quickly forgotten about and was never on any of the official Vault documents since it was never completed.

North West of The Republic of Dave in the side of a mountain.

Completed Features:

-Exterior location

-Quest to gain entrance to vault

-Entrance level with Detention Center and Conference Room

-Settings terminal to set your own preferences in the mod

-Security room and Detention cells with Living quarters for security personal

-Conference room with new slide show

-Storage room with auto sorters

-Materialization and Teleportation room

-Skill Training computers

-Simulation Pod room

-Simulation: Zombie Fight 2072 where you can participate or watch overhead with a 'helping hand'.

-Fish tank

-Lamps and lights you can turn on and off

-Collector mugs

-Reactor Chamber that requires startup to power 3 sections of the vault

-Water and Air filtration room that requires startup. Filtered water can be used as a swimming pool, and has rinse-off shower

-Starlight Diner and restrooms. Jukebox that plays individual songs or loops

-Vending machines for food and drinks

-Operations room to turn Mainframe on and set currency type

-Emergency alarms throughout the vault

-Working in-game clocks

-Overseer office with combination safe and several control features for the vault

-Services room with 3 working carnival games, a working bowling alley, a working slot machine and a custom pachinko style game

-ATM machine to convert winnings to caps and vis-versa

-Manufacturing center for making a number of special items added by this mod

Currently working on:

Just getting it ready for release - as is -

Edited by WillieSea

If you want to be a beta tester, I do have some requirements.

If you are interested in BETA testing this mod, you must agree with the following first. And let me know you agree before requesting in a PM the chance to test this mod.

1. You need to be honest since none of the elements from this beta test can be shared or copied for your or anyone elses mods. The Beta file is also just for you, not to be shared.

2. Beta testers need to understand that this IS a beta. That means its not complete and may cause issues with your game. So, you should never have this mod active for your 'good' save games.

3. You need to have free time to test when the Beta becomes available. You will need to 'request' in a PM to me that you want to test any new beta versions. I will not assume because you tested before that you will want to or have the time to test at a later date.

4. The ability to find bugs is necessary. This includes missing textures, missing meshes and clipping issues (where a mesh clips through other objects). Able to spot objects that are 'floating' off the floor. Furniture that does not work right or clips badly when you use it. Activators that don't seem to work correctly. You get the idea.

5. The ability to report any issues you find. I recommend you have a notepad handy when you test to write down the issues. This is a very important part of being a beta tester. Even feedback on what you did like is better than no feedback at all.

6. Since this is my mod, I may not implement suggestions you may make. You need to not take that personally. I will explain my reasons as best I can if I will or will not.

7. Take the time to read the readme file that comes with the beta. It explains a number of features as well as certain things I would like you to test.

• 2 years later...