DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello

Xenius

Hello everyone,

I registered here months ago but never posted anything or introduced myself.

The first Elder Scrolls game I played was Morrowind, started playing it in 2003, really loved that game.

What I liked the most about it is the freedom, you can do what you want, when you want. Also the mods make this game so much better, you can always add something new if you're bored.

Of course I also started playing Oblivion, because I liked Morrowind so much. I didn't like it as much as Morrowind, but it's still a very good game. I never play Oblivion without mods.

One day I decided to start modding myself. The main reason was I couldn't make any good looking characters with the vanilla races or the race mods available. So I started making my own. The first one I only used my self for months, but because it was requested multiple times I uploaded it to Tesnexus.

I continued making races, and I still make them. What I like about making races is seeing what characters other people make with them, some times I even like the characters more than my own.

Making races is not the only thing I did, the first mods I made where some simple recolors of armor and clothing, I don't do that anymore. I would also like to learn world building, never tried it though. I saw some tutorials on this forum so I'm gonna try it soon.

Also I like making pictures of my characters, but I don't do that very often anymore. Maybe I'll upload some here.

I'm thinking about making a compilation mod with all my races, when it's done it will be the first mod I upload on this site.

Thanks all for the welcome :thumbup:

If you would like to know what my races look like you can find them at tesnexus. Also I uploaded some pictures of the latest one to my gallery here at Tes Alliance.

I won't post here very often, doesn't have to do with this forum, it's the same everywhere else.