DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Feldscar

Arthmoor

Feldscar

A small Nordic village in the lower Jerall Mountains, north of the Frostcrag area. Black Rock Inn serves as the primary means of local support, while trade in hides and leather goods made in the local shop serve as their ties to the rest of Cyrodiil. They live a reasonably isolated life but welcome visitors from far away places. Some well known people have passed through on their way through the back country, as Feldscar is one of the few places to escape the biting cold of the mountains.

Download @ TES Alliance

Download @ ModDB.com

Download @ Megaupload

*WILL NOT* be uploaded to Nexus due to unresolvable upload issues, and *WILL NOT* be uploaded to PES due to restrictive file size issues.

Crisp Mountain Air

Gruber Watches his Pack

Ancient Nordic Tomb

Peaceful Winter Night

Installation

Copy the ESP and BSA into your Data folder.

If you have RAEVWD or some other mod which provides LOD, run TES4LODGen to update it to include Feldscar's buildings.

In order to access some parts of this mod's content, you must disable your border regions. The best and most compatible way to do so is to open your Oblivion.ini file, usually found in My Documents\My Games\Oblivion, find the line in there called bBorderRegionsEnabled and change the value following it from a 1 to a 0. You may have already had to do this for another mod. It is strongly NOT recommended to use so-called border disabling ESP mods because they cause compatibility problems.

Uninstallation

To uninstall, just remove the ESP and BSA from your Data folder. Rebuild your Bashed Patch afterward if you use one, just in case.

If you generated LOD, rerun TES4LODGen to remove the changes to the area.

Compatibility

There are a few bits of other mods nearby to the southwest of the village but nothing appears to cause any conflicts with it at this time.

Licensing and Legal

Redistribution is strictly forbidden without prior consent. This means do not upload it anywhere unless you have obtained permission from myself (Arthmoor).

Non-English translation versions may be uploaded without permission on the following conditions:

1. All mod files contained in this archive are retained with their current names.

2. No alterations are made to the contents of the plugins or master file other than those necessary to translate the English text.

3. No alterations or additions are made to the meshes and textures other than those necessary to translate the English text.

4. This readme is included, in ENGLISH, exactly as it is written in the version it was downloaded with.

Credits

MEO - Settlement resources used for the watchtower on the edge of the village.

Alasdair - Nordic tomb tileset.

Insanity Sorrow - Names for some of the NPCs were generated by his random name generator tool. Find it on TES Alliance.

DarkRider - The sign for Stronmund's Tannery.

Kevin King - The King Things Petrock font used for the Black Rock Inn sign and the Feldscar road signs.

themythofstrider - Nordic bearskin armor. If this attribution is not correct, please contact me so I can update it!

Dwip - For being able to unravel the rat's nest of dialogue I managed to coax the CS into making and then helping me fix it.

Also for general pre-release testing, and his handy road sign tutorial, and for, well, a lot of help and other stuff.