DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] The Crimson Queen

BadCompany

The Crimson Queen

4/30/10 UPDATE v2.1: woops, lol. fixed a script that wasn't allowing you to equip the hand of asta

4/29/10 UPDATE v2.0:finally solved the mesh issues and the crashing due to Red and Abomination, rebalanced enemies so it'd less of a hack-fest, and added an optional plugin for those with Terran Vampires beta v1.4. Also, i couldn't replicate the crash some have when going back to cyrodiil before the queen is dead, so be sure to go prepared 'cause you won't be able to leave until she's dead. Huge thnx to spookyfx.com for all his help with the ctd!

Alternate Forum at BGS

Table of Contents

1. Intro

2. Features

3. Compatibility

4. Media

6. Download

1. Introduction

This mod is meant to be played with the lights off and the volume cranked up. Also, please refrain from using nighteye and/or light spells.

An odd man has been lurking around Cheydinhal, looking for someone to do some dangerous work. He says that there

is a horrific vampire who has made haven in Cyrtsalbeam Bog, in the southern marshes of Morrowind. Should

you except this mans works you will discover unspeakable horrors and grotesque monstrosities. You will face

enemies unlike anything you have seen before...in an environment you have only laid witness to in your nightmares.

Good luck...you're going to need it.

*This mod is meant to showcase some of what you will see in Terran Vampires v2.0. Although this mod ties into T.V., it does not require any version or resources of T.V. and (via secrecy) it is lore friendly.

2. Features

-Travel to the Southern Marshes of Morrowind

-New, never before seen enemies

-New enviroments

-New architecture, containers, statics, etc.

-New Sounds

-New items

-New weapons

-New ingredients

-New artifacts

-New frightening experience

-and much much more!

3.Compatibility

There are no known compatibility issues with this mod:

One of the design principles of this mod is to write everything from scratch and to alter nothing that already existed. With few exceptions, this mod does not alter any existing NPCs, scripts, items, objects, or any other references, so it should be compatible with almost any other mod out there.

The only possible incompatibilities are with anything that drastically changes the Cheydinhal Bridge Inn interior,

and/or anything that changes the area East/Northeast of Lake Canulus.

4. Media

*sorry if the screen seem a little pixalated, i forgot to convert them to jpg's before uploading to photobucket

Enter Crystalbeam Bog

find her haven

face your nightmares

...you ain't seen nothin' yet.

5. Download

Discover the Tzimitze... TESAlliance TESNexus PES Mod DB

Edited by BadCompany

UPDATE:

okay so for those who have already dl'ed it you can either kick it old school and head to the lake and look for a cave north east of it, type coc "vmpgorecave" into the console, or re download it...i just updated the file so the mapmarker issue is fixed.

Enjoy!

Okay, i'm not sure why but some reason the game can't find the missing meshes in the bsa, but a fix has been uploaded which should fix any missing mesh errors.

On the CTD in the Storage,

i can't figure out for the life of me why this happens for certain people, but i have 2 people helping me find the issue...worst comes to worst i will just upload an esp without the storage section.

• 2 months later...

everything is working again accept for a triggerzone.

i posted in the cs forums but i fugured i'd post here too...

okay, so i have a triggerzone that when triggered, enables an npc.

here's the script on the tiggzone:

scn VmpTrigZoneRedAndBeastAmbushSCRIPT

; Activates linked Parent object once

short triggered

begin onTrigger player

if triggered == 0

set triggered to 1

playsound DRSFleshsackOpen

VmpGoreRedRef.enable

endif

end

for some reason i ctd every time it triggers...yet when i just leave the npc in a room, already enabled, everything's fine. The problem seems to be with enabling and initially disabled npc.

any ideas?

4/29/10 UPDATE

version 2.0 is out!

finally solved the mesh issues and the crashing due to Red and Abomination, rebalanced enemies so it'd less of a hack-fest, and added an optional plugin for those with Terran Vampires beta v1.4. Unfortunately, i couldn't replicate the crash some have when going back to cyrodiil before the queen is dead, so be sure to go prepared 'cause you might not be able to leave until she's dead!

big thanks to spookyfx.com for his help with the ctd (added to the thank you list in credits) XD

hope you all enjoy!

ps- the Terran Vamp version is untested, so although i don't foresee any problem there's always the possibility that something got [censored] up :)

• 1 month later...