DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[RELz] Eagle's Landing Home v1

Arion

File can be downloaded Here

Name: Eagle's Landing Home

Version: 1

Date: 1/31/2010

Category: Houses

Author: Arion T.

=================

Requirements:

=================

Oblivion 1.2.416

Shivering Isles

=================

Description:

=================

A player home on the western shore of Topal Bay.

=================

Details:

=================

A nice home for the adventuring type and/or mage type character.

Has large multi-level basement with mage's room, large display room with stands for mannequins, and guest rooms.

Mage's room requires a key for the door and is located in "Key Chest".

Some equipment in the mage's room require faction access and leveling in order to operate.

There is an inoperatable door down the hall that is the beginning of an expansion for the mod, if it's deemed worthy.

=================

Installation

=================

1. Extract this archive to any folder and then copy the contents to Oblivion's Data

folder.

2. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, and enable the .esp file(s).

=================

Un-Installation:

=================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file(s).

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

=================

Upgrade:

=================

This is a new mod and does not require upgrades.

=================

Incompatibility:

=================

None known at this time.

=================

Known Issues:

=================

None known at this time.

=================

History:

=================

1/31/2010 - This is my first release mod and was my TES Alliance CS Modding Class Final Exam.

I plan to add more to the mod as I progress through some of the other classes.

=================

=================

ariont50@hotmail.com

=================

Credits:

=================

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Thanks to InsanitySorrow for his ReadMe Generator this file is based on.

Thanks to MrSiikas for the ElvenShips Resource.

Thank you Joben for your help with the start up script.

Thank you Nottlong for your help when I had questions and the trapdoor nightmare.

Thank you DarkStone for proofing my work and pointing out the little things that helped me in the overall scheme of things.

I'd also like to thank everyone at TES Alliance for their encouragement.

Most of all I would like to say Thank You to DarkRider for providing the CS Modding School and putting up with a new modder.

=================

Tools Used:

=================

Insanity's ReadMe Generator

Elderscrolls Construction Set

TES4Edit

NifSkope

TES4Gecko

TES4Files

=================

Licensing/Legal:

=================

You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-packaging any part of this mod. If I do not respond within 2 weeks, feel free to do whatever you like with this mod. At least give me credit for my work.

This mod is not to be rehosted other than at TES Alliance without my explict approval.

Hi there, I think this mod might include extra distant LOD files.

It seems like it has one for every cell in Tamriel, there's a whopping 407 in there, which doesn't seem right to me. I would expect just one for the cell(s) that have been modified...because the .lod filenames look like they refer to specific cells...but i really don't know. :dizzy:

I'm not sure how those things work, hopefully someone will come along and confirm if i'm right or wrong. But overwriting LOD could be a major compatibility problem. (don't worry Arion, the fix is probably just deleted the extras .lod files.)

Hi there, I think this mod might include extra distant LOD files.

It seems like it has one for every cell in Tamriel, there's a whopping 407 in there, which doesn't seem right to me. I would expect just one for the cell(s) that have been modified...because the .lod filenames look like they refer to specific cells...but i really don't know. :dizzy:

I'm not sure how those things work, hopefully someone will come along and confirm if i'm right or wrong. But overwriting LOD could be a major compatibility problem. (don't worry Arion, the fix is probably just deleted the extras .lod files.)

After I saw you talking about it in the shoutbox I decided to explore what ws going on. I don't know why, but it seems that all the LOD files that were exported belong to Elsweyr and Valenwood and were added to my game through the ElsweyrAnequina Mod. I don't have a grid map of those areas but comparing it to the UniqueLandscapes gridmap of Cyrodiil, everything points south. The next question is why would TES4Files export that as part of my mod, unless it is because I have borders turned off here so I can access the aforementioned areas. I'll check with DR and see if he thinks I should include in the readme about that or delete the folder and send the file back up.

• 2 weeks later...

Today the mod is offically complete until I've had more classes that might add NPCs and/or a quest or two. I'm also considering taking texturing classes and hoping to add a little flare on the curtains, bedspreads and basement walls.

I've updated the files and also released it as my first mod on TES Nexus. They can be found :

TESNexus

or

TESA

I want to thank everyone here for all the support and encouragement that helped me go from being a wishful thinker to a newly created modder.

Thank You guys and gals. :rofl:

Arion