DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

my weird dream

DsoS

:lmao: I had a dream last night, I'm walking in some large store, like wal-mart, or something. walking down this isle, I see a pile of rocks sitting on the top shelf very close to the edge. I happen to look down on the ground below them and see a pressure activated switch. So, I being myself, walk up to the switch, step on it, and move away. I have the familiar sound of the switch clicking, and I turn around to see this big pile of rocks fall on the ground, hitting some boxes and other stuff...

Next, I'm in the same store, a different isle, I see 6 boxes stacked and I notice that they have Easter Eggs wrote on them. Next to those boxes is a large empty box. Behind is store employees. SO I go up to the Easter egg boxes, and carefully open the boxes pulling out the bags of Easter eggs and dump them into the empty box. I get caught about half away through, so I take the box of Easter eggs, pick it up and run. Shortly after I throw the box up to spill out the eggs, and they scatter all over the store. Minutes later a announcement comes over the intercom, saying something like, "If you have seen any Easter eggs, we know you will do the right thing and turn them in before you leave." At this point, I'm hiding in the middle of a clothing rack, on of the circular ones. I'm LMAO.

I soon wake up (somewhat) to my room-mate talking to me saying, "John. John! JOHN! Are you OK?"

I hear him, but can't speak, I have my eyes open too.

Just plain weird dream, I don't know what to make of it :oXD:rofl:XD

Edited by DsoS_Allimir85

Well just a quick debug of the dream makes me come up with a couple points.

1. You are curious.

2. You like easter eggs.

3. You want as many eggs as you can get.

4. Your afraid of being caught.

Therefore I propose the meaning of this dream is that your are:

A curious easter egg thief that is afraid to be caught and likes to hide in clothing! XD

Well just a quick debug of the dream makes me come up with a couple points.

1. You are curious.

2. You like easter eggs.

3. You want as many eggs as you can get.

4. Your afraid of being caught.

Therefore I propose the meaning of this dream is that your are:

A curious easter egg thief that is afraid to be caught and likes to hide in clothing! :)

Dude, just awesome man, just awesome, that deserves a bb_Guiness.gif and a XD

:rofl: certainly an odd dream. why was your roomate asking you if you were ok?

apparently I was talking in my sleep, like weird talk, that he couldn't make out, so I guess he was worried about me.