DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The antincts of a klutz

Glaedr

ok, so im not really a klutz, but you wouldnt have known that by tonight in church.

It was after the service, and one of the couple's there had adopted two premi's when they were only a few months old. now they are around two, and so adorable! Anyway, i was chasing one of 'em down the right side of the building. When he rounded the last pew, and made it to the center aisle in the rear of the church, the lil bugger decided that he would stop literally only a foot in front of me. Not wanting to mow him over, and not having time to bring my 200+lbs frame to a stop, i kinda half hopped to the side, losing my balance, and falling backwards into the sound system. Fell right into the wood barrier that was supposed to protect it. well, it did its job, as it broke my fall slightly, allow me to not put my full weight on it. (which surely would have broken it.) however, i did manage to rip the screws out of the base. :P what made it even funnier was that the poor little kid just stood there and stared at me, eyes wide. :thumbup: such a funny goober.

guess i have a weekend project now. :)

cant wait to have my own.

That's something I avoid like the plague and am deathly afraid of. :)

Although, children are more fatal then any plague in history. 100% of parents die after having children. Not even the darkest hours of European history boast a fatality rate like that.

And good luck with your leg and repairs.