DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Quest Mods

Maxwell the Fool

On my latest install of OB I don't have my old uber saves, and after having done every quest in the game it gets a little old.....

There are loads of mods that I want to test out, but with TIE and nGCD the game is fairly difficult, so I have no idea how to level.

Enter low level quest mods! This solves all of my problems, I can play some OB, discover new content, level up confidently, try out some new mods and most importantly have fun!!!

So, do you know of any low level quest mods that involve combat (all the better for leveling)?!!

Last new game - as in the one I'm currently playing - started out with MMM and "Feudal Empire 300 1.11" (1.10 ain't the same mod - seek "mirror site" for 1.11 - its a rewrite of Knights of the White Stallion {same author})

Was using the "survive and harvest" method of leveling.

Surive to harvest RockMilk Cave then pay to level. (use any one of the unlimited training mods and a "bag of holding" to haul out the loot) Of course some companions make this easier. bb_super.gif

One of these added a third level to Rockmilk :rolleyes:

If the official forums were up I could probably link you to a topic or two like this one. :D

Anyway, uhhh...

Integration: The Stranded Light. a few high skills checks might halt you for a little bit, but most of the combat portions are more about strategy and exploiting weaknesses as opposed to raw power, also not a lot of dungeon diving. So it should be good for a low level. I started a video guide for it at level 2 and 20+ videos later I'm still only up to like level 5-8

Blackwood Company (As I recall this mod take control of the vanilla areas you visit in its quests, so for the duration of the quest involved you might not have to deal with TIE's changes)

Windfall (different worldspace so even things like OOO/TIE won't interfere with the difficulty)

Kragenir's Death Quest (Though there's lot's of dungeon diving, and sometimes it might take you to really dangerous places)

et in arkay ego (There is no fighting necessary, at all.)

Knights of the white stallion (already mentioned..)

Alyeid Steps? Maybe?

Thievery in the imperial city... except for the last mission which is a big dungeon crawl.

• 1 month later...