DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

A community picture thread - # 3

InsanitySorrow

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Or maybe...

The Forlorn Watchman

Actually with your awesome mustache, hair and stare, you remind me of one of Ultima Underworld's sorcerers. I can't find a picture anywhere... If you played the game, it's the sorcerer who appears in your dreams when you sleep.

Awesome pic! :D

Well, time to try to beat your mustache...

26115_109446715734352_1000000707308.jpg

When I shaved my hair, I still had a pretty nice and big beard. I had swore to my friends that if I'd ever shave my hair, I'd make myself a huge biker stache, wear a biker's outfit and go out downtown. And so I did...

Waiting at the metro station

Heading to the Bar. My brother on the right, my friend on the left.

Ordering my beer at the bar

Fun fact: After leaving the bar, we went to the nearest club. Sadly, they would not let me in with my coat, but I had planned everything. I had a rock n' roll t-shirt with guitars and skulls. Well, I was dancing on the dance floor and someone accidently hit me. We both turn at the same time to see where it came from....

:blink: The fear in his eyes.... he quickly said "Whoa! I'm sorry! Sorry! Really sorry man! Sorry!" Me, Cliff, the least violent and aggressive person in the world, has managed to inspire fear in somebody! ice.gif

Oh, that's my everyday look. I plan to eventually buy a motorcycle. You can be certain that I'll do a couple more pictures with a bikerstache.. :lol:

Heh heh, I have a biker jacket too. Full black leather, rivets and studs.

My favorite is my bomber jacket though, with real military avaiation wings pin on it. My brother flys helicopters for the military so he gave it to me for my jacket... :blink: