DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

New hobby

DsoS

Ok so I just found out about something....

All image credits go to the original author, who has given permission to use the images on other sites

Ok the term "Dollfie" Basically a doll that is modeled after a anime character, usually female. (or something like that, lol)

Some images:

doll-party-26-013.jpg

doll-party-26-017.jpg

doll-party-26-020.jpg

doll-party-26-045.jpg

doll-party-26-084.jpg

doll-party-26-097.jpg

doll-party-26-103.jpg

Ok now then... As you can tell, those dolls are awesome. I would LOVE to have them and more :thumbup: and no I don't care what people would like of me, a male, having dolls so don't go there!

I found a site that you can buy a few from, and assemble them yourself

Volks USA

This was the first site, I went to, there are many more that could have many more different styles.

Although they are pretty expensive, I think it would be a nice, creative hobby for some people.... I can tell from the images above that many of the people, have put hours and hours, commonly weeks or months worth of work into each doll. So I respect each and everyone of the makers.

Many, if not all, dolls, shown here, are anatomically correct.

Credit Site for the Images (as for the site, I moved through over 24 different pages, and didn't notice anything that was above PG-13, but please be warned on that)

:thumbup: Thank you, I really did enjoy viewing all the pictures... I saw one of character named Rin (just the back, the person didn't get one of her front) (also, I'm not going to say the anime, as its really not PG13, but it is, but its not) I love her to death, but shes a very odd kid. lol

Those are seriously well-made. I know that there has been a resurgence of general interest in high-concept artistic ball-joint doll designs- take a look at some of the fashion dolls on say, SoulDoll.com. (no links due to some of the fashions) Whether they are to your aesthetic tastes or not, it is hard to deny the craft. Amazing! ;)

It really is amazing aren't they.

I'm on the look out for: Shinku and Hina Ichigo from the anime series "Rozen Maiden" If you haven't seen Rozen Maiden, its a very good anime series, I rate it a 9/10

Shinku: (Shes just so damned cute, I wanna hug her and hug and hug and hug her, lol)

shinku_01.jpgshinku_03.jpgshinku_04.jpg

Hina: Very cute too, but shes basically a Brat that if she doesn't get her way, she'll make it known.

hina_02.jpghina_01.jpg

The last time I saw a Shinku doll was on ebay. very, very, very well made, it included her case and the wind up key (non functional though), had a starting price of usd$2500. and ended at usd$5600. ;)

Rozen Maiden (RM for short) is #6 on my Favorites

Top Ten:

1. Chobits

2. Aishiteruze Baby

3. Azumanga Dioah

4. Lucky Star

5. IDOL M@ster

6. Rozen Maiden

7. (This one may or may not be considered PG13, due to type of content, so I won't list it here)

8. Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu

9. Jigoku Shoujo

10. Detective Conan

I enjoyed Euruka Seven... I was "watching" online, but they decided to take it down after I "watched" only 35 episodes... high quality DIVX in like 600x800 (whatever the widesreen version of that is with a width of 800) lol

When I saw these the other day... I XD all over myself, I want so bad, I'd sell my soul for any tall one of the Rozen Maiden Shinku.

I am in love with her XD

why can't real girls be that darned cute (no offense intended, I'm just a anime otaku that forgets reality and what real girls look like XD )

• 3 weeks later...

These ARE so gosh darn cute! And I'm not even an anime fan. :P I kinda want one, too! Although, me being me, I also want to see a boyish one. XD Those anime boys can be cute, too. :D

Hmm... I can't think of a name for that doll. :) I'm a bad namer sometimes.

They do have Male versions XD

check out:

Volks Japanese Site (English Version)

Volks USA Site (Not as good as the Volks.co.jp though)

Google Search for "Volk Male Dollfie"

Hm, am I the only one that finds them a bit scary? I always associate dolls with horrormovies. Hm, come to think of it: how about Chucky, Jack? :D

They are very cute in person... I'm not fond of porcelain dolls, those creep me out far beyond anything else... This are Hard Resin, and movable... They are too damned cute XD

Sweet! :) Those look good, too. XD These are the most 'realistic' dolls I've ever seen. XD

Hm, am I the only one that finds them a bit scary? I always associate dolls with horrormovies. Hm, come to think of it: how about Chucky, Jack? :D

:D No, no. I do NOT want a Chucky doll!