DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #29

DsoS

well its not my first time installing windows 7 on this computer, and the first time it never gave any errors. I've actually installed windows 7 (their own version they had bought) on a lot of friends computers for them.

I hadn't know that you couldn't go from a 32 to 64 bit OS, I've always had 32 bit until windows 7 (I've had it since it was in beta) Then decided it was time to get retail copy of it, from the University.

I love W7, its never given me any issues, in beta or now, (except for this mishap in installation, but either way, I can't stand microsoft, lol)

I tend to reinstall windows every 3-6 months (up to 3 times a year, to keep the system clean)

I'm far from un-experienced with installing OS's, the first I installed was Windows 3.1 back in 95 (in fifth grade) and a year later windows 95, and up (skipped ME I'm happy I did)

But my experience with computers is very large, since building that first computer in fifth grade until now, I'm built over 200 computer systems, selling the most of them.

I only know hardware!

when it comes to software, networking, etc, I fail big time. Yes, I can install software and hookup a home network, but troubleshooting software issues or network issues is hard for me (though at times I end up fixing issues one way or another XD )

:cry: drives installed formatted and old drives (still 2 left to be backed up)

I still have another ~500gb to backup (and if I'm able to get the drive that failed just a few days ago, running and attempt a back up of that 500gb drive ~340gb to backup)

drivesanddrivespace.jpg

Edited by DsoS

I learned today, that I'm going to be moving into a new apartment! :grr:

The best part is; in one section of the contract, it specifically says:

One gecko is permitted. This was just after they said that no pets except for service animals are allowed. Apparently there's a gecko clause in there. :)

My gecko's a celebrity. XD

The next best part is that this house is right by the beach, so we get to see it everyday when we go somewhere. :wub:

Edited by Jheuloh

Whew, I'm now back from a contract I got as an assistant-editor for the UFC 111 Primetime: St-Pierre vs Hardy shows, that aired on Spike TV for the last 3 wednesdays.

That was my first official contract. St-Pierre is the current lightweight champion and comes from Montreal. So they sent an american shooting team in my city to capture images of his training, and I got hired to be the assistant-editor.

Our HQ was in an hotel that's 40 minutes from my home, so I slept in the hotel and fed at my house. :rofl:

I spent the last 3 weeks with those crazy and odd english-speaking americans who were always going out downtown each evening while I worked at the hotel. They couldn't get enough of Montreal's crazy nightlife. :salute:

So now I'm back and kickin! Time to work back on those mods, and actually release a beta to be tested! That is, if I don't catch another work opportunity! :P

The Witcher was not a main stream title because it was originally released as a PC only game, the Devs on the project are still focusing on a PC-based game so any other releases are just extra converstions.

The first game was based on the same engine that Bioware created for Neverwinter nights. Great game, very fun, your choices in different areas also had an effect on the way the end turned out with 3 major endings. Infact one choice ended up getting a quest killed before I even realized it XD