DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #29

DsoS

I have one with a short trimmed beard too. I think it looks much better than the 'stache. :pints:

The 'Awesome' was a good mech that I liked. I was a pretty good shot with my torso-control, throttled joystick. I would pack some heavy heat energy weapons on there and only need to fire once or twice, then zigzag or circle around the enemy while the mech cooled, and go for it again by twisting the torso. I won every one of those games. The 'Black Knight' expansion for MW4 was my favorite. And the 'leg' shots were my specialty to get the best scrap from the destroyed enemy mechs.

Si never played the MW games...

NWN was one of Biowares game releases into the D&D world, this time around not only did they create a single player story line (with 2 expansions + DLC), it was also able to support multi-player to complete the story. On top of that, it shipped with its Construction Set, capable of letting a user create anything they wanted within the game to litterally their own game. One could mod things so that you could create entirely new games, infact that is what the Witcher did in the end. It was based on the NWN engine, the Aurora.

Edit: Ok so Bioware had a huge countdown, they made a big deal about it all and guess what? Its a chance to score free stuff for the fans of their games... HOWEVER your only a fan if you live in the 50 states, district of columbia and you DONT live in Alaska, Florida or New York. This has cause a bit of outrage from the fan base, including sigs that say "I used to be part of the community, now I am just (insert loacation here)". Its rather funny and dissapointing, they made a big deal about nothing.

Pole results at the time I voted are: 63 for Yay I am part of the community! and 294 Nay, I used to be part of the community T_T

Thoughts on this? Should this have been thought through better before making such a big deal about it on ALL their web sites?

Bioware is a company based out of the States, IIRC. And a few of our states have laws against online contests, permits and taxing or some such nonsense which would bar certain states' residences. They also don't have to worry about international law if they only keep the contest within the U.S. Believe me, there are a lot of laws pertaining to contests and "gambling" on an international scale.

I have about 4000 of those Bioware points (and screw them if they think I'll join Twitter), and I don't know what I'll do with those. I'll probably just end up forgetting that I have them when the auctions start.

Actually the company itself is still based in Canada, its still a Canadian Company, its agreement with EA apparently leaves it listed as Canadian. I suspect its done so to give EA/Bioware some sort of benifit up here.

The real issue isnt that they are doing this as a US only deal, but that they made a huge deal about it then said "oh sorry, we only ment a small portion of our community-event". Besides, they have pulled off international competitions before ok. I dont see how state laws against gambling is effecting it, as this is bidding with free money, its not like you loose anything by taking part or gain anything.

Although I cant take part, I have like 5400 or so tokens.

Hmmm, I suppose I can understand why a lot of folks would be misled. I don't ever recall seeing any international competitions, though.

And, as far as free money is concerned, it's still considered gambling (on a site that may or may not be geared towards minors) in the eyes of a few states. I don't know what's wrong with Alaska though. They never seem to be able to participate in anything.

Alaska is more because no one wants to ship there.

Turns out it was ment to be international, however they have admitted they marketed wrong, they are apparently in the process of doing things for each region, although I am still not sure why Canada was excluded, usually its only Quebec that seems to have issues with contests and such.

Well, I should et my computer back on monday night....until then I'm ptobobally going to be off plaing my recently found N64, see y'all next week :)

you could always get ME2 and Dragon Age (+ expansion), take part in the Bioware Baazar and try and bid your way to a PC ;)

I should point out I am being serious, dont see why not, I am waiting to see what they do for the rest of us, could get my brother a reasonable PC this way.

ME2 is a good game, I have enjoyed a couple play throughs already and will likely have several more.

Did you play the first? If so they improved several features and added in a random feature that will let you interupt scenes.

thats an option I have not seen suggested before O.o

Interesting choice, he did seem of interest, but never thought of him as a romance option.

I'm just an Adam Baldwin fan girl. He could've voiced an Elcor and I would swoon.

I'm just an Adam Baldwin fan girl. He could've voiced an Elcor and I would've swooned.

I'm just an Adam Baldwin fan girl. He could've voiced an Elcor and I would swoon.

lol I see, I have to say they are getting some pretty impressive talent with the series for the VO work.

What about a volus though? Might be pushing it lol, of course no matter what ppl say, I keep having images of volus looking like mole men :smug: