DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

The Lurker's Lair #29

DsoS

Yeah, thats happened to me. I thought my DVD drive was broken, cus nothing i did would work, so i bought a new one for $60 (DVD burner as well, and this was back in the day a bit) then he tells me it was just one of the pins that the cable connects. But oh well...

I just want to point out.....i got the flag idea first. :)

*glances at avatar* I should have guessed :P

Oh, and what do the stars on the Australian flag mean? And does the shape they make mean anything either? I just wanted to know cause I never really figured that out XD

The union jack is because the country was settled by Britian. The blue background i think is the pacific ocean (many flags in this region have it). The southern cross (the stars on the right hand side) is a star constalation in the south here. Then the 7 pointed star is a symbol of all the states, one point on the star for each of them.

oooo tid bits of useful information, very cool. :jellytime:

It is very likely the blue is water, the Canadian flag almost had 2 blue strips on its edge but they decided it did not look right and went with Red... red water :)

It can be very interesting actually, to learn what different parts of a countries flag represents.

Tis a lovely flag when its not being missued by evil people (I am sure Cliff knows who I refer too lol ). It pulls from its history, which is a nice touch.

Ontario's flag is nice, somewhat basic, but nice.

Maple syrup is liquid gold :jellytime: Of course from my point of view the syrup I make is the best :) lol

I also can say with a straight face(though no promises about lack of drooling) that Maple Syrup is ungodly delicious. I don't even bother having those breakfast sausages my family serves without it(or a poor-mans substitute if I don't have access to the good stuff), because they don't taste nearly as good if I don't have that liquid gold on them.

I walked into a place in upstate NY once. I think my teeth rotted just from smelling the maple syrup! They sold everything from syrups to candies and you could have pancakes grilled like you do when you are camping and OMG it was good.

• Upvote 1