DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Voice-acting - best and worst moments

ZuTheSkunk

Here we can complain about all this sort of "blah blah blah" throughout whole game.

For now on I'll tell only about those worst moments, about the best ones I'll tell later. I have two "favorites" in this matter:

1. Moment, when you're returning to the Weynon Priory with Martin, and some dark elf (I've forgot his name) is running to you to start the conversation. You see some Mythic Dawn servants near and even one actually attacking this particular elf. Well, the conversation begins and what you hear?

"Help! You must help! They're killing everyone at Weynon Priory!"

Due to situation, this one sentence should be said with full resource of fear and fright, with a bit weariness from sprint. Instead, it sounds like "Quick! They're cropping plants in the garden and you probably don't want to be late". Additionally, this moment shows one of the game engine stupidities - the Mythic Dawn servant is right behind back of this elf, in fraction of second from hitting him with his mace, and he can't do anything to him, because while player and elf are in conversation, whole rest of the world gets instant time stop. And to complete idiocy of this situation, this elf is saying few moments later "I don't know... I think they're just behind my back!". Of course they're behind your back, you idiot...

2. Moment, when you've returned the journal of Lord Lovidicus to the Gray Prince and he actually read that he's a son of the vampire. Then he's saying:

"But... by Shinji, I'm a son of the vampire!"

As above, he should say that with full resource of fear and fright. But instead, he's saying it this way:

"Oh dear, I'm a son of the vampire!"

And he should say that this way:

"But... but... b... b... BY SHINJI, I'M... I'M... A SON OF THE... VAMPIRE!!!"

Probably I'm dwelling about unimportant detail, but in my opinion it should sound better.