DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello

Xonzora

Hello,

I found this site when I went to leave a message for a friend on The Nexus, and saw that she had moved all of her wonderful mods to this community.

I am a dedicated gamer, and I am addicted to Oblivion. I have no talent, or knowledge, as far as modding goes, but I use them and can not imagine what the game would be like without Mods, or the wonderful people who make and share them.

I am a Singer/songwriter, disabled vet, who lives with My girlfriend, my dog, and my cat in NY. Not one to spend much time talking about myself, so this is a bit awkward for me.

Anyway, I am here to be closer to the ones I admire most... the wonderful Mod Makers, who make my Oblivion experience so rewarding... when you don't go out much, a game like Oblivion can make the days pass without ever noticing that you are stuck, or limited. It's like being some place magical... and the Mods just make it better.

As I say at the end of all of my comments on mods, or screen shots... Thank you for sharing.

Welcome to TESA! :grr: I think you'll find a happy home here! Who knows, you may even decide to pick up modding as a hobby and start creating your own! I did! :) There are fantastic tutorials here and even more fantastic people always willing to help. XD

Just let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome Xonzora to TESA

First off as someone who has a son that is in the service and deployed right now I want to thank you for your service.

The main reason I came here and call it home is just like you all my favorite modders are here. Didn't know squat about modding and the 1st of Jan I started the Basic Modding Class. If you're interested I'm sure that if it could teach me how to start modding, anyone can learn. The people here are great and friendly and very patient with new learners.

Welcome, hope to see you in some of the classes.