DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[REQ] looking for a writer

Mishaxhi

hello

i recently started learning questing and scripting for oblivion. i've fallen in love with it and am well on my way in creating my first big quest mod

only problem is i'm an awful writer when it comes to dialogue. the mod is based largely around open ended, multi-path mercenary quests. there are no "go here, kill this, retrieve this, come back" quests, i've spent time to make them as interesting as possible, offering the player a chance to complete them in a variety of ways. there are no quest markers, the basis is that you buy "information" from unofficial mercenary contractor, and you do with this what you wish. however, the quests are structured in a way where the player won't end up feeling lost, confused or like they're not doing a quest at all (there are journal updates at specific quest stages to let the player know they're on the right track, however they are short and to the point and not "now i have done this here is a full list of what i should do next.)

also this isn't some big ambitious project i'm starting, i have work to show anybody who wishes to see it before offering to help. one quest is finished (pending further testing, i've tried to break it in every way possible but i'm sure somebody will find a way)

the writer will of course be given full credit when the mod is released. i'm looking to work on a basis of where i send you the lines i have currently written, which are generally awful but the basics of what i want that character to be saying, and you make it more interesting. also, somebody who may want to add their own creativity to the mod, perhaps adding extra dialogue which leads to spin off quests i can develop

please PM me or post in here if you're interested. if you want to see some of the work so far, PM me and i will send you the esp containing the first quest

thanks! mish