DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

I can't fast-travel from my worldspace...

ZuTheSkunk

I have following problem: I can't fast-travel from my worldspace. Now some information about this worldspace:

- It is a child worldspace for the Shivering Isles, and SI's map is shown in map menu with all locations from there.

- The only marked option is "No LOD Water" (to decrease possible slowdowns with FPS, assuming that the description from CS Wiki is correct), so "Can't Fast Travel From There" is absolutely NOT marked (screen).

- I'm using this worldspace only for small exterior of player's home.

- I've placed a map marker here, but the only result is that I can travel INTO my worldspace, but not FROM there.

Now what can I do to fix this problem?

What happens when you bring up the map to fast travel? Do you get some message saying you can't fast travel or no markers to the existing world?

I could be wrong but you may need to add the world map (in Textures\Menus\Map) in your world space data.

I could be wrong but you may need to add the world map (in Textures\Menus\Map) in your world space data.

It's not required (and not even possible) when the parent worldspace already have some.

And it's just the message that shows after clicking some location. If it would be the lack of locations on the map, then I would note it above.

Those doors, perhaps linking them to the parent worldspace might be errr a workaround. Thanks for the linky for my question in my thread, :) I'll be gving it a good go. May I ask what the parented worldspace is? if it's a garden type area or a balcony doors would work better

Edited by RedDragonDreamer

Those doors, perhaps linking them to the parent worldspace might be errr a workaround.

One of them leads directly to the parent worldspace, with obviously second one in this parent worldspace that leads directly to my worldspace, so...

May I ask what the parented worldspace is?

Please, read carefully my previous posts. :D It's Shivering Isles worldspace. Rather big one, with many land to explore...

One of them leads directly to the parent worldspace, with obviously second one in this parent worldspace that leads directly to my worldspace, so...

Please, read carefully my previous posts. :coolup: It's Shivering Isles worldspace. Rather big one, with many land to explore...

Please don't get snappy, I was only trying to help and I meant what your worldspace was as if it was a balcony or garden then doors would make more sense.

Sorry for trying to help. I leave you to find your own solutions :D